Seasonal Pleasures

Imagine your OTP out in the snow. Person A notices snow starting to stick to Person B's hair and finds this really adorable.

"What do you feel like doing today?"

Danny rolled over and settled so their noses were millimetres apart. He placed his hand on his lover's waist and slid it slowly down to grip her thigh. Upon reaching the back of her knee, he hoisted her leg up so it rested on his hip.

"What do you think?" he replied, leaning in to kiss her.

Jessica sighed contently and wound her arms around his neck, using her leg to pull his lower body closer to hers.

"Baby, I'm so sore," she whispered.

"Really?" Danny pulled back and peered at her with concern.

"It's not bad, but after the night we just had I think I need to take it easy in that department."

She pulled him in once more and kissed him tenderly, rubbing small, soothing circles into his scalp with her thumbs. After a few moments, Jessica pulled away when she noticed he wasn't responding as he usually did.

"You didn't hurt me, Danny, it happens. It's a woman's curse."

"I know, but I don't like the thought of you in pain."

"It's not really a pain, just an ache. Don't worry I've felt worse."

"Okay," he said slowly. "Well, let me make you breakfast, and then we could go for a walk. You're yet to show me around those famous Minnesota woods."

"That sounds perfect," Jessica smiled.    

Danny stood and rummaged for a clean pair of boxers.

"Don't move," he turned and pointed at her on his way out the door.

Jessica giggled and settled back under the covers.

She looked around her bedroom from her large oak-framed bed. The wooden beams crisscrossed the low ceiling, complying with the décor of the walls and floor. The door to her ensuite bathroom was ajar, revealing damp towels strewn across the floor from the previous evening.

The bright, early morning sun seeped through the gap in the green check curtains, like a beam of white light, curtesy of the heavy blanket of snow immersing the little cabin and the surrounding woods. A vintage dresser faced the bed, with a large antique mirror positioned above it. Danny's suitcase was finally unpacked after three days of resistance and procrastination, and rested down the side of the wardrobe, which now contained his supply of fresh clothes.

Jessica rose from the bed and opened the wardrobe doors. She carefully ran her fingers over the smooth fabric of his shirts and his cosy woollen jumpers. She admired the position of his possessions, casually residing next to hers as if this were typical of them. She longed for it to always be this way, the two of them wrapped up in their own private sphere, together constantly, with only the occasional visitor. They could wake every morning with breakfast, fuss about the dog, while the bristles of their toothbrushes caressed in the glass and their shoes tangled in a heap at the foot of the bed. She yearned for it all so deeply.        

***

"It's dying off now," Jessica said, looking up at the murky grey sky and the dwindling flakes that fluttered down on them.

They had been walking for half an hour and were now deep into the woods. Their footsteps left prominent tracks behind them in the otherwise perfect cover of snow. The trees loomed high and straight, though the lightness of the landscape softened their otherwise domineering presence. Jack bounded ahead, thrilled to be out of the city and permitted to run free in a place so familiar to him.

"You weren't kidding when you said I'd need thermals," Danny observed, squeezing her hand and shivering harshly.

Jessica pouted and squeezed him back. She looked up at his pale, trembling lips and watched as he just about managed to keep his teeth from chattering. Large flakes of snow had settled and peppered the hair on his hatless head. She grinned at this tiny, endearing detail, knowing he was unaware of how gorgeous he looked; the longing she felt to look after him was overwhelming.

"Do you want to head back?" she asked, slowing their pace.

"I'll warm up in a minute."

"You've been saying that the whole time we've been out here and there's been no change."

They had dwindled to a stop, Jessica playfully swung their arms as she surveyed their surroundings, waiting for his decision.

"I'll draw you a nice hot bath," she tempted after receiving no response.

He let go of her hand and pulled her into him, tucking her under his arm.

"You really know how to take care of me," he said, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

Jessica anticipated his move and turned at the last second, causing his lips to crash into hers. Still connected, she slid out of his embrace and positioned herself in front of him.

"I really know how to take care of you," she said, biting her lip and reaching for the button of his jeans.

"Jess, what are you doing?" Danny laughed. "I'll get frostbites- oh..."  

He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes as the icy air made contact with his sensitive flesh. Jessica pulled her gloves off and let them fall to the floor before swiftly working him to a strong erection with harsh, fast strokes.

Danny stood painfully straight, paralyzed with pleasure, rocking back and forth on his heels, trying to resist bucking into her grip. Jessica hummed playfully, leaning in every so often to suck at his pouted lips, catching his moans, smiling as his eyes glazed over.

"Does this feel nice baby?" she asked, running her thumb gently across his hardening tip.

Danny responded with a strong groan as she teased him, jerking him quickly, but then slowing her pace just as she felt she was running the risk of taking him too far. Jessica took his chin between her thumb and coiled fingers and guided him into a sloppy, fervent kiss. She carried on kissing him, feeling him grow in her palm as she reached down to play with his sack. They stood in their lust filled clinch for several minutes more before Danny had no choice but to clamp his eyes shut, as his breathing became more erratic and his hips lurched into Jessica's hold.

Noticing his predicament, Jessica pulled away, freeing him, causing his eyes to spring open and a desperate whine to propel itself from his eager mouth. Before he had time to miss her, Jessica repositioned so she was stood behind him and grasped his hips to keep him in place. She reached around his waist and reclaimed his burning member, resuming at a fast pace, sucking his neck and squeezing his balls. His knees bent, his back arched and he panted longingly as she hurled him down the home stretch.

Danny finally finished, releasing himself onto the gleaming snow in front of him with a deep grunt of relief and a few powerful thrusts of his hips. He spurted out in front of them and slid down Jessica's fingers. She slowed her pace, drawing him out for as long as she could, resting her chin on his shoulder as she watched his hot semen mar the pure, fresh surface. They stood in silence for a brief moment, Jessica kept her right hand in place as she wrapped her left around his waist, supporting his languid stance as his eyelids drooped.

"I love you," she whispered, stroking his earlobe with her tongue and relinquishing him from her hold.

"I love you," he sighed as he opened his eyes at long last and felt Jessica's arm unravel itself from around his waist. When she was sure he was absolutely stable, she stepped back and reached into her pocket for a tissue to wipe her hand. Danny turned to face her and she smirked at the sight of him, still trembling, but with pleasure rather than the cold, with his jeans and underwear pooled at his feet. 

Once she had finished using it, Danny wordlessly took the tissue and placed it in his coat pocket before bending to redress himself and retrieve her gloves.

"Come on my love, lets go home and get you a bath," Jessica said, as she took his arm and whistled for Jack to follow.