Chapter 1. The Fight

Starfire's POV
I love two boys just the same. Okay maybe I like one better than the other. Robin and Speedy are both handsome but it leaves me to chosing one over the other. Robin is handsome and somewhat cool he and I kissed but it seems like he's kinda in to me.

Now Speedy he's alright but pretty handsome as well. It's so hard to decide because I love them both. But when I ever hang out with one of them the other gets jealous and so on. Like I hanged out with Robin last month at the club and Speedy got jealous. And tonight got worst because I hanged out with Speedy and well things went down.

I danced with Speedy and we were at the tower having a New years party. After hours of dancing I saw Speedy going over to get some fruit punch. He came back giving me some punch.

"So are you enjoying the party?" Speedy replied smirking.

"Yeah it's great." I replied with a smile.

"Oh um do you want to do something fun?" Speedy said curiously.

"Yeah sure."

Speedy took my hand and we went up on to the roof.

Robin's POV
Everyone lefted but where's Starfire? If she's not down here she might be upstairs. So I ran up the stairs seeing Starfire shooting arrows with Speedy.

Huh I'm feeling something inside me and it's either jealousy or confusion. Don't judge me please I may or may not have feelings for Starfire but I don't think I'm the only one who likes Starfire. Speedy likes her too. I then saw Starfire walking up to Speedy and he grabbed her waist and pulled her ever so slightly closer to him and they kissed. I just got mad at him that I couldn't control myself. I walked up to Speedy and pulled him aside and I took him down stairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" I replied in a mad manner.

"Um kissing Starfire duh." Speedy replied back.

"Um okay well there is one thing you should know and that is she's mine." I said without hesitation.

"Oh she is well not anymore." Speedy said punching me.

I punched him in the face and Starfire came down.

"Boys please stop it why can't we get along?" Starfire replied in concerned.

"I'm sorry Starfire I gotta go anyways bye." Speedy said leaving.

"Star I'm so sorry I didn't mean all this to happen." I said trying to cover the situation.

"Robin."
"Starfire."
"Stop talking."
"Um Star."
"Yeah."
"What you mean?"

"I mean we should....." Starfire trailed off.

The crime alert went off when Starfire was talking. It's Red X.

Dun dun dun. You know everybody likes Starfire but this is between Robin and Speedy tho. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Mad or naw Robin