The Finale Chapter 10. Cheers to us

Starfire's POV
Tomorrow night the titans and I are going to be celebrating and Robin says he has a surprise for me tomorrow night and I wonder what that's all about. I couldn't wait til midnight tomorrow because it's going to be the greatest night ever. I wonder what Robin is planning for me tomorrow.

I walked over to Robin's room and I knocked. The door automatically opens and I walked in. Robin was sitting at his computer desk looking at something.

"Um hey Robin I was wondering can we talk about something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure of course we can." He says as we sat on his bed.

"So Robin I was wondering about tomorrow night will there be music and the junk foods for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I'll go get that stuff later on tomorrow and tomorrow is going to be awesome. This will be a night to remember." Robin says smiling.

"Oh okay." I replied smiling.

"Well you need to get some rest for tomorrow Star. Unless you wanna sleep with me tonight." Robin says.

"Yes please." I smiled.

TTT

Robin's POV
Tonight is the big night. The night my girl either says yes or no. The night her life becomes mines or hers. The next I ask her to become my wife or stays my girlfriend.

Me and my girlfriend are dancing and Bumble bee and the gang are here. It's almost midnigt only 5 minutes and it's time.

5 minutes later.......

"Hey everyone can I get your attention?" I yelled.

Everyone looks at me.

"May I have everyone outside on the roof I need everyone to see this." I shout.

As we all walked up on the roof Starfire comes out the crowd she floated up to me and I took both her hands in my hands and she looks down at me and she takes my mask off and for the first time everyone finds out my eyes are baby blue.

"Starfire when I first met you...you made my heart race. No one can compare to your inner beauty and no one as delicate as you should be sad you deserve more than this whole life you deserve true love. This is why I felt tonight was perfect for this." I knelt down on my knee.

Everyone gasped especially Star.

"Star I love you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I reply to holding out the box with sparkling ring inside as I smiled hoping she says yes.

"Yes Robin yes I'll be honored to marry you." She starts crying.

"Awwwwwwwwe." Everyone sighed in love with this moment.

I slip the ring on her finger and I embrace her in a tight hug. Then I gave her a long passionate kiss on the lips and every one starts clapping and fireworks go off and me Starfire kissed each other and our lives changed us forever together.

"I love you Robin." Star says.

"I love you more Star." I kissed her forehead.

The End...................

Please comment below if you have enjoyed this story and I know you guys I left y'all on the marriage but hey I didn't do it to make it sad I just did it to make you guys to have Faith that they will be together forever. Thanks for reading you guys I hope you enjoy this story thanks for reading.