Chapter 8. Days I had missed you

Starfire's POV
We walked back to the tower that night and we had sat in the living room.

"Glad your okay Robin welcome back." Raven says smiling.

"Thanks Raven." Robin says back.

I went outside to get some air and stayed up there for the night. It was cold up here and shiver went down my back. I then felt a hand pulling me it to their arms. I looked up and it's Robin.

"Star...why are you up here in the cold?" Robin says.

Tears fell down my face and I hugged Robin. His hand had ran through my hair and his lips we kissing my forehead.

"Star...tell me what's wrong." Robin says holding my hand in his.

"I MISSED YOU ROBIN!!! I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I LOST YOU!!! PLEASE ROBIN DON'T SCARE ME AGAIN!!!" I screamed.

Robin's face was upset about what I said. I never meant to say it like that.

"Omg Robin I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. I was afraid you wouldn't make it through that night. I'm overprotective over you. Robin please say you forgive my language." I told him everything going on with me.

"Star it's not your fault. I forgive you. Last night was something important I did for you and for that I'll do it again. No matter who gets hurt I'll come running for you." Robin says kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Robin. I appreciate it. I'm glad I choosed you as my boyfriend." I say smiling.

"I'm glad that we are both safe and alive I couldn't imagine you gone out of my life. Don't worry one day Slade will go..." I interrupted his speech.

"Robin I love you. Will you give me love in return please?" I asked.

He stops his speech and holds his hand in mines. Leans into my lips and kissed me and places his forehead on top of mines. His hand lifts my head up looking right up at him. He leans into me and kisses me again and closed my eyes and I felt like I was in heaven with Robin. His tongue slides in my mouth and I automatically opened my mouth until his tongue was in my mouth exploring the inside of my mouth. The kiss ended with his tongue sliding out my mouth with the saliva on his whole tongue. I rested my head on his shoulder and he carries me down and up to my room.

He kisses me goodnight and he heads for his room. I sat up in my bed and I fed Silkie and I walked in to the bathroom and had checked myself in the mirror.

I looked okay but I started thinking about Robin and I wanted to go to his room and sleep in there. I decided to go sleep with Robin and I walked in the hallway and up the stairs to Robin's room. When I reached his door, I didn't hear any snoring so I decided to knock.

I knocked on his door and I heard him say come in. I walked in his dark room. He was sitting in his computer chair writing stuff down on paper.

"Um hey Star couldn't sleep?" Robin says.

I nodded.

"You can stay with me if you want. Go ahead and lay down in the bed and I'll be in with you shortly." Robin says kissing my cheek.

I had went over to lay down in his bed and got in the covers. His bed was very soft yet comfortable. I fell asleep and started snoring.

Robin's POV
I finally got done with my research and went to bed. Starfire falls asleep snoring. Her snoring is so cute. As I reached my bed I got in and Starfire had turned the other way towards me. I put my other hand over her and kiseed her good night and fell asleep.