Prologue

Louis is a social butterfly. Everyday he wore a Red Hood. People called him Little Red. Louis was very nice to everyone, he wasn't one to judge. People never knew why Little Red was so nice. Everyone was mean to him and bullied him, he had no right to be Happy, but he was. He was nice to everyone, no matter the gender, race, religion, age, or sexuality. You just had to be in his presence, and he was sure to be nice to you.

Louis always walked through a place people called The Hood. Everybody was scared of The Hood. The Hood was a place where drug dealers went to sell their drugs, the place where prostitutes went to sell their bodies, and the place where shit went down.

But Louis didn't judge at all.

One day, Harry noticed Little Red, and he liked the small boy. Harry was known as the 'Wolf'. Why? It was because of his actions and personality. Let's just say Harry wasn't a good guy. Harry knew he wasn't good enough for Little Red.

Then again, Little Red did not judge.

Also, Harry was determined to have Little Red all to himself. He was determined to make Little Red his. And Little Red would give the Wolf a chance because Little Red did not judge.

Maybe it was a good thing that Little Red didn't judge. Maybe it was a bad thing that Little Red didn't judge. No one really questioned why he didn't judge. No one really cared.

But the Wolf cared. And maybe he finds out why Little Red doesn't judge. And maybe he also finds out some things that he didn't want to find out, things that should've been kept a secret.