Chapter Seven

He felt a long, warm body on his, soft hands running over his clothes and a moment later a pair of full lips pressed against his.

The kiss was soft, yet full of passion, and as a tongue ran over his bottom lip he raised his arms and wrapped them around her.

"Emily?" he asked as he opened his eyes and looked up.

"I don't know," she whispered, her lips hovering only inches from his.

His grip on her tightened as he ran one hand down her torso, and when he reached the bottom of her shirt he realized that his hand was touching skin. She'd taken her pants and underwear off, and he groaned again as he moved his hand over her hip and down her leg, shuddering slightly as she pressed against him.

He was hard. He could feel his cock straining against his pants as it pushed into her, and she just rubbed against it slowly, silently telling him she felt it too.

He groaned again as her hand moved so she could grip his hair. She gently tugged on the strands as she kissed him deeply, sweeping her tongue into his mouth as she moaned.

"Fuck, Emily." He ran his hand back up her body so he could cup her full breast in his hand, enjoying the weight of it as her nipple pressed into his palm.

"I want you," she whispered against his lips. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

He didn't need any more encouragement. With a grunt he reached between them and pulled open his pants. It was a little awkward trying to push them down enough so he could pull his erection free in the confined space, but she just held her body over his as he fumbled. When his cock was free she pulled his hands away and gripped his rock hard shaft as she moved her body up so she could place herself over him.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as she lowered down on him, the silky wet heat of her channel was heaven. "Oh god."

"You want to fuck me?" she asked in a breathy voice as she held still over him, keeping him deep inside her.

"Yes."

She grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms so his hands were above his head. She used some of her weight to hold them in place, and then she started to move.

She wasn't being soft and she wasn't being gentle. She slammed her body down on his over and over again, taking him as deep inside her as she could as she rode him.

"Oh yes...oh fuck yes!" she cried out as she started to grind down on him, rubbing her body against his as she did.

"Fuck." He shook his head, trying to clear it as the pleasure started to rise and his body tightened. She was so fucking hot right now. She felt so incredible around him and he loved how she was showing him what she wanted, and in a way, taking it.

He felt a dull cramp in his abdomen, his thigh muscles started to shake slightly and he knew he was right there. He was right on the brink of orgasm, and even as he tried to steel himself against it he felt her contract around him as she screamed out his name.

He awoke with a start.

His mind was spinning, his body was so tight it nearly hurt, and his breathing was so erratic he was almost gasping.

The first thing he did was look over at Emily to see if she was still asleep. She was on her back, but her face was tilted away from his and he could see her chest rising and falling in a deep and slow rhythm.

She was still asleep, she hadn't heard a thing.

He looked away from her and tried to calm his body. He still had a raging erection and he was so close to coming he could barely stand it.