Chapter Eight

The next morning Emily was awakened by two things; the sun in her eyes and her very full bladder. She pushed the blanket off of her and noticed that Tom was awake. He was staring up at the roof of the car.

"Morning," he said as he looked over at her.

"Morning." She shook her head a few times to clear it and noticed that she was still holding his hand tightly in hers. She let go with a blush and rolled over onto her back, stretching as best as she could in the car.

Tom reached down and forced his seat back into its full and upright position. After a few seconds she did the same, her back protesting.

"Ow. I'm never sleeping in a car again," she muttered as she vainly tried to straighten her clothes and get comfortable.

"It's not so bad. Besides." He smirked. "There's lots of fun things you can do in a car that don't involve sleeping." He grinned as she blushed and looked out the window, trying not to think about what she'd already done in the car with him.

Considering the horrible storm the night before the sky was now clear and bright. She would guess it was at least mid-morning by the position of the sun.

"Again with not needing to know about your social life," she muttered as she rolled her neck around, trying to get out some of the stiffness.

He laughed at her and opened up his door.

"Where are you going?" she asked as he stepped out of the car.

"I'm going to use the facilities," he said, leaning down to look at her through the open door.

"What facilities? We're in the middle of a clearing."

"Well, my facilities are right over there." He pointed somewhere behind him. "And yours are wherever you want them to be. No peeking." He grinned and slammed the door shut.

She watched as he walked a few paces away and stopped. She did turn away when he reached down in front of him, which was kind of stupid if she thought about it.

She'd already seen his cock, had touched it and he'd touched her, but she was feeling bashful and she couldn't look at him as he peed.

She looked out to window and tried to find somewhere that she could go. There were no bushes, no trees, nothing around. She got out of the car, keeping her back to him as she leaned against the door. She stretched and tried to brush out her hair with her fingers as she crossed her legs in an attempt to keep her bladder in check.

"Bathroom's free," he said as he came up beside her and leaned against the car.

"Cute, but I don't have to go," she lied as she turned to look at him.

"So you're not doing a potty dance right now?" He smirked.

She glared at him and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "No."

"Just go pee." He laughed.

"Where?"

"Anywhere you please." He swept his hand across the clearing.

"Go over there and don't look." She pointed to the other side of the car.

"And you'll be?"

"I'll be dropping trou right here. No peeking."

He laughed and went to the other side of the car. He leaned back and stared down the road.

She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She unbuckled her jeans and was about to drop her pants and squat when she had a thought. She opened the door and reached down between the seats where she'd stuffed some napkins.