« ᴛᴇɴ : ᴍᴏʀᴇ »

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀The day went by like a blur— one moment he was bombarded with questions and demands by the one and only royalty, Krul. The next, he was out on the sidewalks in front of the school premises with a nervous expression and trembling visibly. Yuichiro would be popping out soon from his History Class, and Mikaela was anything but prepared to face him in their darkest moments. He held such a soft spot for him that it was becoming a weakness. Never has he been this nervous to be meeting with someone because, well, why should he? He knew most of the students in the school, and as ( with the least bragging ) popular as he was, he didn't need to be so tense with them.

⠀⠀⠀But Yuichiro— oh, he was another story just waiting to be told. It hit him; it hit him hard. He was slammed right into those vibrant, luminous eyes, messy, yet still adorable and fitting locks, and cutesy personality. He was knocked full off of his feet for Yuichiro Amane, and Mikaela was goddamn proud for it.

⠀⠀⠀He was Mikaela's dream companion.

⠀⠀⠀It didn't seem like much, and if he tried hard enough to look, he might've found a girl just like Yuichiro. But then again, Yuichiro was special and one-of-a-kind. Something that drew him in like a magnet. It was mysterious; entrancing, even. He couldn't get enough of it. Mikaela fell for the raven male, only to find out Yuichiro wasn't even trying. It were as if his mind and imaginations sketched Yuichiro right out of his engraved dreams and into reality— it was extremely extraordinary. His dreams were answered in the shape of someone he now knows as Yuichiro Amane.

⠀⠀⠀A light breeze flew on passed Mikaela as he leaned against the brick wall, legs crossed along with his arms settled upon his chest. He kept his head low, chin connecting to his neck as he closed his eyelids with a sigh. His heart throbbed inside, lips quivering as he nibble at them constantly every now and then, patience growing quite thin as he waited. Right when Mikaela thought he was being played, and all of what Yuichiro said about meeting up was just a little hoax for his own humiliation, a messy-black-haired head peaked in on him from the other side of the wall, and he was met with a small act of acknowledgement. Yuichiro clicked his tongue, though managed a wave. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to persuade Asura enough for him to allow me to leave his side."

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela sucked in air through his nostrils at the saying of Asuramaru's so-called nickname, and he fought back the urge to scrunch his nose and roll his eyes in disgust. "No problem," Mikaela tried to smile, testing whether he'd get one in return. "Let's just get going."

⠀⠀⠀He didn't get one in return.

⠀⠀⠀And he wasn't surprised— not at all.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro shrugged instead before beginning to pad down the sidewalks, head forward without one look back at Mikaela. Their walk was in silence, the two keeping their distance as one walked a few feet ahead of the other. Neither acknowledged this, but Mikaela knew for one thing that it was driving him over the edge with the lack of conversation. This wasn't how he'd imagined their talk would begin.

⠀⠀⠀By the time they made their way through the door of Mikaela's apartment, the silence was broken when Yuichiro swiped his head to look at the blond with a frown. He was straight to the point; serious. "Now, what do you want? I don't want to be here any longer than I need to, Mikaela. It's already a risk me being here. Asuramaru's beginning to get suspicious." If Mikaela didn't know better, he would have came to the conclusion that Asuramaru was treating Yuichiro more like an object rather than his significant other. But he kept his lips sealed with that theory and tried another smile.