« ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ : ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ »

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela slept peacefully that night. He didn't have any anxious thoughts about Yuichiro, nor did he want any. It was as though nothing had happened and everything was the same; normal. He snored into his pillow loudly, many blankets drawn over him up to his chin and keeping him toasty warm. It was serene, and he couldn't have asked for any better place to rest—

⠀⠀⠀That was until he shifted to the side and a sudden pain in his lower abdomen creating him to groan, teeth gritting, and eyelids widely ajar. Mikaela, confused and brain currently not operating properly, blinked multiple times only to realize he was not in his comfortable bed, warm blankets, and comfortable pillows, but on a couch. A couch that was owned by him. He tried to fathom why he was not in his bed, but nothing came to mind. He was never one for bad habits such as falling asleep on the couch. As he continued to slowly move, hoping to crack the stubborn stiffness amongst his spine, he found another obstacle in his way— a somewhat heavy weight supporting his shoulder.

⠀⠀⠀This weight ( something he couldn't make out, for his vision was blurry from the disgusting sleep in his eyes ) brought him down and tickled his neck, yet he still didn't know what in Hell it was. Trying to ignore the pain in his back, Mikaela wiped his eyes with soft strokes in attempt to clear his vision and take a better look. Then, he found himself in realization.

⠀⠀⠀The weight was Yuichiro Amane.

⠀⠀⠀Memories came flooding back into his mind as he quickly sat up, completely forgetting about the pain and gasping quietly. His mind was spinning. Yuichiro was still here? Hadn't he gone home? He refused to believe he was here, sleeping next to the one and only, precious raven. Mikaela didn't want to awaken Yuichiro in any way and sighed, resulting to stay where he was until he had. Luckily, they didn't have school, in which might have been the reason Yuichiro found it okay to stay the night ( not that it bothered him. )

⠀⠀⠀Quietly, Mikaela's blue gaze washed over the sleeping raven's face, one he couldn't help but notice didn't own any wrinkles, nor glare. Just wholehearted relaxation and trust. It was truly a beautiful sight. Though his hair was messy ( when was it not? ), strands sticking up and drifting off to the side at the most random of places, it was what upheld that adorableness in him that was currently exposed. The blond loved the way his lips were slightly parted, breaths inhaling and exhaling softly it was barely audible. And he couldn't get enough of how clingy Yuichiro was when he was sleeping, arms wrapped around his right arm and holding it closely. There was just nothing not to like about a sleeping, calm Yuichiro.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela went to move the strands out of his eyelids, but stopped quickly when he heard his doorbell ring, not just once— but multiple times. The blond clicked his tongue, wondering who would come and violate his doorbell this early in the morning, but slowly rose from his place to lay Yuichiro fully on the couch. Adjusting his uniform and giving a failing attempt at flattening his raging bedhead, Mikaela cleared his throat and opened the door carefully, head peaking out in curiosity. Little did he know that he'd get a surprise visit.

⠀⠀⠀Two females; a violet and a blonde, along with two males; a brunet and pinket.

⠀⠀⠀"Umm, he—!"

⠀⠀⠀"Hi there, Mikaela-san!" The violet-haired female greeted.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela was utterly puzzled. Who the hell were they, and how did they know him? He was sure he had never met any of the four before in his life and now, here they were, standing out his doorway with expressions as though they were going to invite their way inside. He refrained from flat-out shutting the door without a word, and came with the conclusion to just grin. "Hello. If you don't mind, but how did you find my apartment complex?"