Februrary 14th

3:30, 3:30, 3:30, I kept repeating the time in my head in hopes to make it arrive faster. It was a slightly chilly, February, morning, February 14th to be exact. The school was mostly pretty calm considering it was Saturday and people were spending time with their significant other elsewhere, probably somewhere more romantic. Sirius and I agreed to meet up at 3:30 today by the lake. My heart leapt from my chest with every beat. We weren't a couple, but damn it would be nice to be.
  It feels like I've liked Sirius for forever, long enough at least to not remember my life without having the most ridiculous crush on him. I say ridiculous because he's straight, incredibly desired by everyone, and he just sees me as a brother, a friend. Which also raises the question what was he doing on Valentine's Day, with me? My straight, incredibly desired, friend, spending time alone with me on Valentine's Day. This thought made my heart beat, as impossible as it seemed, even faster.
     The time to meet was approaching with about 10 minutes to 3:30. I sat up breathing quick and wiped my sweaty, palms on my grey skinny jeans and adjusted my faded red jumper, here we go.
     I walked all the way down to the lake without any interruptions, making a note of each step I took and wondering what I looked like when I walked. Did I look awkward... Or attractive? That was a dumb question (but I hoped for the latter of course). I stood there near a tall tree. Where was he? Did he stand me up? Did he forget? I wondered no further when I saw a completely smooth looking Sirius Black walking toward me in distressed blue jeans and a tight fitting, black , v-neck. His dark hair looked so effortlessly hot, a single strand falling in front of his face while the rest of the long mane laid pushed back. Oh god, his appearance only added to my anxiety. "Hey Moony" he said smiling innocently. His voice was deep and silky and made me want to scream. "H-hey," I sputtered wanting this to be over now that I've already made somewhat a fool of myself. I could feel my face was flush. Why am I so nervous? I shouldn't be. He's your friend... Don't get like this now. I reprimanded myself in my head and spoke more calmly and (falsely) confidently this time. "Why'd you wanna meet here?" I questioned. In truth, he hadn't specified why he wanted to meet, in fact, he didn't even tell me in person, I just woke up with a note on my bed,

'Meet me by the lake.
3:30 today.
-Padfoot'

I recalled his handwritten note that I read over and over, admiring his curly scrawl. "Yeah, um, why don't we walk." It wasn't a question but more of a statement. He joined me and started walking beside me, a newfound nerve in his voice that wasn't there previously. "So, how are you.. Today?" He said awkwardly. "Nice weather I guess," he added. Wow, talking about the weather, this got off to a great start. "Oh yea.." I drifted. "little chilly though," I finished. It went silent. My nerves were going wild with anticipation. What was he gonna do next? Why did he ask me to come here? "Where've you been all day? I didn't see you in the room or the breakfast hall.." I said breaking the silence. "About that, yea, I've just been busy, preparing something.."
"Oh?" I said trying to conceal my immense curiosity and excitement in the silly hope he was preparing something for me. 
"Yep" he said casually popping the 'p' slightly.
"You have a date tonight do you? " I asked taking a nonchalant tone trying to again, conceal my curiosity.
" I think so, if I play my cards right with this certain person"
" yea? Who's the lucky girl?" I asked pushing him a little in a friendly way. A nasty feeling of a huge fist punching my stomach overtook me.
"Uh, not a girl, mate" he said with a shy smile, though I could see he was holding back a frown.
"Oh that's nice, what's he like?" I didn't want to know, I wanted to leave now and never come back.
"He's really nice, and cute, smart," he said smiling to himself.
"He smells warm and soft, ya know? If that makes sense." He said nodding, like he was trying to convince me of something. His face held a look of passion and awe and determination, it conveyed how serious he was about this boy, and it broke my heart. I nodded in reply to show him I understood.
"He's funny too, I don't think he knows it but he's funny when he wants to be" I looked away not wanting to hear anymore and I looked anywhere but him. My hands were fidgeting uncontrollably so I looked down at them. "and he, he does this thing," he chuckled a little between his words, " when he's nervous, he does this thing with his hands." His voice calmed and was steady and low. I raised my head from staring at my hands to see why his tone had changed. He was staring in my eyes and we stopped walking. I swallowed hard at his intense stare. Then he gently placed his hands on top of mine, sending shockwaves through my body from my hands, and a shiver down my spine. "And his eyes are stunning, best eyes I've ever seen..." My heart dared to leap from my chest. No, I thought , I'm not thinking straight, this isn't real. But when I blinked to erase what I thought was an illusion, I opened my eyes only to see his staring back at me. This was real, this was happening. " and his hair, is okay.." He laughed a little, a sweet laugh. "Don't get me wrong I love his hair, it's not my hair, but it's still pretty okay," he laughed again this time tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear and he leaned in closer so I could feel his breathe on my nose. " and his lips.." He purred. Tracing my lips with his thumb, slowly, painstakingly slowly...
" they're beautifully pink, and plump, and soft," he was staring at my lips and my breathes were jagged and heavy hanging in the air and mingling with his. "and I'd like to kiss them." He said. "Yea?" I asked in a dazed voice, softly, scared to break the quiet. "Yea." He said just as soft. The 'a' of the word barely cut off by his lips on mine. Slow, slow and lovely and gentle, and luscious. He tasted my lips and I tasted his. They were firm but hopelessly tender. "Mmh" was the only sound that filled the splendid silence. His hands were still on my cheeks where he tucked back my hair and mine were on his neck. I felt so delicate in his hands so vulnerable, so perfect. Our body's were against each other and I couldn't recall when we moved this close. He pulled away and I felt cold with the lack of his kisses,and his mouth, his tongue... " So when's you're date, he's going isn't he?" I joked smiling involuntarily my face was numb with happiness, I was elated. I knew he felt the same by the look on his face and I knew I wanted to stay like this for a long time. "Oh yea, 'think so," he said grinning from ear to ear.