chapter six

andy's pov
~monday~
"Wake up sleeping beauty! It's debut day!"
I groggily opened my eyes as someone shook me awake.
"What do you want Zach...." I asked my boyfriend as I sat up in my bed.
"It's your debut day! We have to go do all the toursie debut day rituals!!" he exclaimed, jumping up and down on the bed.
"What are you talking about? What rituals?" I asked, extremely confused.
"You know, the things we all do before someone's debut! Oh come on, no one told you? There is a whole list of things that a debuting toursie does before their debut!" he said, jumping down off the bed and helping me out of the bed.
"Do I have to get up?" I asked.
"Yes!! Now go get dressed in something fairly comfortable, we are meeting Joey, Stephen and everyone else in the lobby in twenty minutes!" he replied, sitting on my bed and watching me get clothes from my suitcase.
"I'm going to go change in the bathroom." I said, walking into my bathroom.
I put on a camouflage t shirt, leggings, and my black chucks, then curled my hair.
"Okay, I'm ready, lets go." I said, putting on my army green jacket and picking up my purse.
"Okay so I think the first thing we are doing is fifty cartwheels in the park. We will have to see what Chaz planned." he said as we entered the elevator.
"Did you guys start this when you debuted or something?" I asked, and he nodded.
"Is there a video of you doing these cartwheels?" I asked excitedly, and he nodded.
"Yea. It's on my computer. You do NOT get to see it though." he said, and i groaned.
"Why not???" I whined, just as the door opened and we stepped into the lobby.
I spotted Jordan(Samuels not Josh's girlfriend) and ran over to him.
"Do you have a video of Zach doing cartwheels in the park from your debut?" I asked hopefully.
"I believe that I do. Here,let me find it. Yea, here it is! Wanna watch it?" He asked, searching through his camera roll to find the video. I nodded, and he pulled up the video.
Zach was attempting to do a bunch of cartwheels, while everyone else was watching and laughing as he repeatedly fell on his butt.
" THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! text it to me, okay?" I said, and he nodded. Zachary just stood behind me, pouting as my phone screen lit up with the incoming video.
"OKAY EVERYONE LETS GET STARTED! Let's head over to the park!!" Chaz exclaimed to the group, and the whole herd of us flooded out the door and across the street.
"Stephen, Joey, and Andy, line up over here! The rest of you go over there where you won't get hit in the face with their feet." Chaz instructed, and we followed his directions.
"When I say go, you are going to do fifty cartwheels across the grass. Are you ready?" he asked, and we nodded.
"Ready- Set- GO!"
I started to cartwheel across the field, and I counted out fifty. As soon as I finished the fiftieth cartwheel, I collapsed to the ground, laughing. I realized that I had landed on something, and turned my head to see that I had fell on top of Joey, who had also collapsed after he finished.
"Oh- uh sorry." I said, scrambling up to my feet and brushing myself off.
"It's okay. Fall on me whenever you want, I don't mind haha." he said, and I ran back to the group.
"How did I do?" I asked as Ben walked over and high fived me.
"Perfect!" he exclaimed, and I searched the group with my eyes for Zachary.
"Ben, where's Zach?" I asked, and his smiled faded.
"He walked over there after you fell on top of Joey." He pointed to a tree a little ways away from the group. I jogged over to Zach, who was looking at something on his phone.
"Hey...What's wrong?" I asked, and he didn't answer. "Zach, is everything okay?"
"He likes you. And I can't compete with him." he muttered.
"Zach, you know that I love you-" I started to say, and he cut me off.
"I just can't compete with him. He's much more handsome and hot or whatever than I'll ever be. You don't need to keep pretending that you love me, I get it."
"Listen to me Zach. I love you more than I love anything in the entire world. I am madly in love with you, and I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything. I respect and value you so much." I explained, and he looked up at me.
"Do you really mean that?" he asked quietly.
"I do. With all of my heart and soul." I said, making eye contact with him. All of a sudden, he bear hugged me, and I hugged him back just as tightly.
"kiss kisS kiSS kISS KISS KISS KISS" Josh chanted, until Ben, Sky, Nick, and Chaz started to join in.
Zach pulled out of the hug and smiled, then leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, and the boys started to cheer.
"Oh shut up." I said, breaking away, then going right back to kissing Zachary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
just for fun why don't you guys go follow @afternewsies on instagram and read Fansie99 's story by the same title ;) sorry for the short chapter, more updates soon though!! it's tech week, so hopefully i don't die before the next chapter is published:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:just for fun why don't you guys go follow @afternewsies on instagram and read Fansie99 's story by the same title ;) sorry for the short chapter, more updates soon though!! it's tech week, so hopefully i don't die be...

{oooh picture!!}
okay, until next time!!
-beth 💛