First Truth

Me: *sighs* THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!!!

Tablet: *ding*

Me: I stand corrected. *grabs tablet and reads the truth* *screams* LEO!!!!!! GET IN HERE YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!

Leo: *Falls on top of me and startles awake* I'M UP

Me: *knocked unconscious*

Leo: *looks at me* O-Oh my gosh I'm am super duper sorry Scar...let...DONNIE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS UNCONSCIOUS!!!!!!!!

Donnie: *runs out of lab, grabs me and brings him to his bedroom. *goes to Leo* Hey Leo you have a truth from Dragon_Slayer228 and it says "Leo is it true that you didn't like Karai before.

Leo: *blushes* WHAT?! NO! I've always liked her it's just I didn't trust her after the kidnapping a Kraang bot suit for the Shredder. That's why I turned Down her offer for an alliance 

Karai: *from her room* I DID THAT TO GET ATTENTION OFF OF YOU GUYS!!!!! 

Leo: but then after she saved us from the Kraangship I though got she could be trusted again.

Karai: *walks up beside Leo* yea then you tried to kill Shredder! 

Leo: To be fair you never said ANYTHING about Shredder being your father

Karai: I thought I told you...

Leo: No...you didn't.

Karai: Okay then...I honestly regret going after you for that.

Leo: glad. My room?

Karai: *smirks* anytime.

Leo: *grabs Karai's hand and drags her to his bedroom*

Donnie:...WE NEED MORE DARES OR TRUTHS BYE

IMPORTANT: (I got the research from TMNT relationship wiki. But again please comment and give me more dares or truths like the one I just did and um I'm sorry guys for not updating recently I've kinda been depressed but I really would love it you would check out my KaraiX Reader book it's just a bunch of friendship scenarios because I hardly ever see those. Or you can check out any other of my books that would be AMAZING thanks!)

~Scarlet💜