Suffocated

Karai: *drinking a hot chocolate*

Me: *sneaks up behind Karai and waits for her to finish her hot chocolate* 

Karai: *finishes hot chocolate*

Me: *hugs Karai from behind, shouting* BOO!!!!!!!!

Karai: *jumps out of her chair, laughing* What is wrong with you? You are more scarier than my father. Splinter not Shredder.

Me: *smiles*

Karai: *sarcastic* I have a dare don't I?

Me: *smiles* So does Leo...LEO!!!!!!!

Karai: *sighs* 

Tablet: *ding*

Me: *reads tablet* OOOOOOOOOO RAPH! DONNIE! You have a truth!.

Raph: Who's are truth from?

Karai: *looks over my shoulder* Loveandliveninja47, now who's the dare from?

Leo: *walks in and looks over my shoulder* Dragon_Slayer228...and I get to kiss you and you can't kiss back.

Karai: I dead...*looks over my shoulder* EVERY SECOND!

Leo: Starting Now *Grabs Karai and kisses her and caresses her cheek and strokes it with his thumb*

Me: How do those two turn a G rated kiss into an all out make-out session that somehow sneaks into a PG rated movie or show. Now you two who is your favorite brother.

Raph: There can't be favorites

Donnie: Yea if you love each other you have to love each other equally.

Me: Not to be rude but did Master Splinter teach you that?

Raph and Donnie: *nod in unison*

Me: *sighs* Is Karai turning purple to you? *looks at Donnie* 

Donnie: *looks at me*

Me and Donnie: We need to break that kiss *walks over to Leo and Karai and seperate she too*

Me: *catches a passed out Karai* Well at least her color is returning to normal

Donnie: How about we stop this here and *whispers in my ear* we can do something in my room.

Me: *blushes and hits Donnie's arm playfully* HamatoDonnatello. See ya *runns out of room after carefully laying Karai down*

Donnie: Leave more Dares

Raph: And truths

Raph and Donnie: BYE!

A/N: Whew two things in one night I'm stoked welp leave me more dares and give me any more truths you want the cast to answer I'm also opening up the dares to the FootClan so if you wanna see them humiliate themselves let me know 

~Bye

Scarlet💜