Prologue

One warm evening in Greenleaf, a thick furred silver and white she-cat sat atop the highledge, watching over her Clan. She looked at the nursery, and smiled as she saw Poppytail trying  to calm down her kits,  Pinekit and Mudkit. Then she glanced and the elders' den where Longtooth and Stormsong were complaining about their bedding to Grasspaw. Then she saw the morning patrol coming in, with Smokefoot in the lead, nodding that everything was fine. Then she rolled her eyes at the sight of Springpaw sleeping in when it was almost sunhigh. Then she saw Moonglow sharing tongues with Barkstripe outside the warriors' den. It was a brand new day for ThunderClan. Suddenly she heard her medicine cat,  Finchfur. "Brightstar!" Finchfur called. "Yes? What's the matter?" asked Brightstar. "I have had a message from StarClan! In many moons, all the Clans will face great danger!" she said. Brightstar gasped. "No, no. They also said dawn will save us all." Finchfur mewed quickly.  "What does it mean?" asked Brightstar. "I'm still not sure," she mewed, slower this time. "We'll find out sooner or later," meowed a voice behind them. Brightstar turned to see her mate and deputy, Foxtail. "Oh hello, Foxtail." she purred. "I heard danger is coming to the Clans," he mewed. "What kind of danger?" he asked. "We still don't know," mewed Finchfur. "We might as well keep an eye out," meowed Brightstar. They both nodded. "But also use your brains. StarClan did say that dawn would save the Clans, but they watch over us. StarClan can't save us. Not even with all their great knowledge." she added. They nodded again and walked away. Brightstar let out a yawn. someone needs a nap! she thought. She padded over to her den and curled up in the fresh, new moss that the apprentices had gathered for her. We may not now, but we will understand this sooner or later, she thought as she fell slowly asleep. Sooner or later..... 

                                                                         ALLEGIANCES

                       ThunderClan:

Leader: Brightstar: Silver she-cat with a white tail and face with amber eyes. Apprentice:                                                                                                 Riverpaw

Deputy: Foxtail: Orange tom with black paws and ears with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat: Finchfur: Gray she-cat with ginger paws and amber eyes.

Warriors: 

            Moonglow: White and gray tabby she-cat with yellow eyes.

            Smokefoot: Dark grey tom with black paws and blue eyes.

            Barkstripe: Brown tom with black stripes and green eyes.

            Goldenpatch: Black tom with a golden face and amber eyes. Apprentice: Grasspaw   

            Stonestripe: Silver tabby she-cat with yellow eyes.

            Swiftriver: Silver she-cat with white paws and green eyes.

            Darkpine: Dark brown tabby tom with one blue eye.  

            Cloudfoot:  White she-cat with one amber eye and one green eye. Apprentice: Springpaw

            Liontail: Ginger tom with a black tail tip and green eyes. Apprentice: Dawnpaw

            Scarnose: White she-cat with black stripes and a scar on her nose and green eyes.

            Vineleg: White tom with brown stripes on one leg and yellow eyes.