7 Minutes In Heaven With Anthony Parker

The hostess shoved the hat in my face, demanding me to grab something out of the hat while grinning wildly. Reluctantly, I scavenged through the hat, and grab something small and smooth. I pull it out to find it was a lighter and freaked, what if I my partner was a psychotic arsonist or even an addicted smoker?

I worried about it for a few more seconds until the hostess hastily pushed me inside and then brought my partner.

We were silent for a minute or so until the boy decided to break it.

"So can I have my lighter back?" he asked leaning against the wall casually, his voice slightly husky.

"Here you go," I said softly handing it to him.

"Thanks..." he started.

"____" I helped.

"Thanks ____" he said.

"So... What's your name?" I asked finally looking up at him at my spot on the floor. He was indescribable, but one thing for sure was that he's an insanely hot guy.

"Anthony Parker," he simply replied.

"What grade are you in?" I asked curious, he looked slightly older than me.

"I dropped out, but I'm supposed to be in my senior year," he said and I nodded understanding. "How about you?" he asked.

"I'm a junior, just a year below you," I replied.

"So are you an arsonist?" I randomly asked.

"Maybe..." he said and my eyes widened, "Nah I'm just messing with you" he said chuckling and smiling at my reaction and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Are you a smoker?" I asked.

"I only smoke when I'm really stressed out," he replied.

From that point on we just started talking about random things until the door flung open.

"Well, it was nice talking to you here's my number, let's hang out some time," he said giving me a warm smile.

We spent the whole night hanging with our friends and I snuck a few quick glances at him. He was surrounded with girls; I almost stomped over there and ripped the girls away from him. Who knew I could be so jealous over a guy I just recently met?

_____________________________________________

So I have a quizilla account called vamplovergurl and well quizilla was being a total ass and wouldn't let me publish this, so Wattpad is my back up. By the way this is the first part!