7 Minutes In Heaven With Anthony Parker Chapter 3

A/N: Instead of you, it's I, you guys (the readers) will be I instead of you! Now onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back at that wench's house to retrieve my backpack and a change of clothes and pj's.

I slipped into the house using the back door, once I entered I heard sickening noises, that I would often hear when dad was at work, but in this situation, he's dead.

It was expected that the hoe would bring somebody home, what did father see in her? All I saw was a prostitute.

I quickly went up the stairs and grabbed my backpack and bag along the way. I took my bag and stuffed in all my valuable belongings along with necessities and clothes along with acessories, I was planning to leave this place for good. It contained too many painful memories, I'm such a coward aren't I?

Clarisse's mother knew about my problems and a long time ago she offered me to stay at her house until I turn 18 and move out. I just decided to move in now, and brought all my money with me that will only last about a month, but of course I'm not going to be inconsiderate and be a freeloader.

I was already working 3 part-time jobs, to pay for food expenses, since that whore would always eat out with some other guy and spend a countless amount of money.

I took one last look at the place before leaving, I know I wouldn't miss anything about this place.

I left using the front door and made my way to my new home for about a few more months. I felt stares on my back as I walked to Clarisse's house. I guess it was strange for a girl to be walking with a bunch of things bulking from her luggage.

I saw a red Ford truck come to a stop beside me while lowering their window. Anthony's face then appeared, "Need a ride darling?"

"Could you?" I asked my eyes shining with hope.

"Of course I can, why would I even offer you one?" he chuckled.

"To mock me?"

"Well now that you suggested that..." he says in a joking manner. My jaw drops and he laughs at me.

"I was joking honey bun, c'mon hurry up and come in," he opens his door and hop out. He grabs my luggage and carry it to the back.

"Thank you! You're like my savior!" I thank him gratefully and hop in the passenger seat.

"It's okay, just give me one thing," he said climbing back in.

"What?"

"A kiss," he smirks at me, like he was challenging me.

I move in closer and kiss him on the cheek. "There you go, a kiss!" I smile brightly, mocking him.

"No fair! It was supposed to be like this!" he closes the space between us and kisses me. I could feel a warm sensation wash over me, I felt like I was in heaven or even better.

He pulls away from me and chuckles at my flushed face.

"Shut up!" I smack him on the arm.

"You really are too cute," he comments.

"So where are we going?" he asks.

"Truthfully, I'm moving out... So I'm going to my friend Clarisse's house," I replied reluctantly.

"Wait why are you moving out?" He glances at me and then back at the road.

"I loathe my mom," I replied scowling at just the mere thought of her.

"Oh, why don't you move in with me?" he suddenly blurted.

My eyes widen, "D-did you just invited me to live with you?"

His eyes grew wide in realization. "Uh, yeah I guess I just did..." he replied awkwardly.

"Can you just drop me off at my friend's? I'll think about your offer..." I replied. I gave him the directions and he helped me carry out my stuff.

"Thanks!" I give him a quick peck on the cheek and slammed the door shut.

"What's with all those bags?" Clarisse asked.

"Well, I decided to take your mom on her generous offer," I told her.

"Oh gosh! You're finally free from that demon! Did she say anything?" Clarisse exclaimed grinning happily.

"Nah, she didn't notice," I said going upstairs.

"So how long are you staying?" she asked following me.

"Until it's legal for me to move out, don't worry I'm working on part time jobs to pay off all expenses," I said dragging my luggage.

"Don't overexert yourself, you know you can depend on us," Clarisse said.

"Yeah, I know," I squeezed in a tight-lipped smile.

"So where's my room?" I asked.

"Yours is right across from Michael," she said opening a plain white door. I stepped inside taking it all in, the room was just plain, it had a white bed and all the things that came with it, a small walk-in closet, a lamp and a table, and that was about it. I don't really mind it much, because I'm only staying for a little while.

I start to take out my luggage and unload it into the small dresser beside the bed. I heard a door slam open and heard hardcore rock and metal boom from speakers right across the room. Michael had just decided to make his appearance now doesn't he? I blushed remembering an embarrassing memory from long ago in 7th grade I had confessed to Michael who was at that time an 8th grader, and of course I was rejected. The next day some eavesdropper spread the news around and I was completely humiliated and I was teased by all of his friends along with some other girls.

He popped his head in my new room and started talking, "Is she living with us now?"

"Yeah, so now we have one more person to fill up our table!" Clarisse beamed.

"Whatever, just stay out of my way," he said shoving his hands in his pocket and strode out and down the stairs. I couldn't help but watch him, I felt a small tug in my chest. He was still a head taller than me as always, he grew his hair out more and dyed it black, plus I saw 2 hot snake bite piercings under his lower lip, I can't deny it, but that's pretty hot. He had that whole rebellious kind of look, even his wardrobe changed, but something he still kept were those clunky headphones that always adorned his head.

"Isn't that a nice welcome," I said bitterly.

"You can't blame him, I mean you did ask him out..." she trailed off when I gave her a stone-hard glare.

"Jeez girl, quit giving me that look, I'll shut up about that okay?"

"That's a forbidden subject, I-I don't want him to hear it," I stuttered blushing.

She gave me a sly smile, "I guess you still have some lingering feelings for him don't you?"

"I hope not, these feelings were supposed to fade as we grew apart," I replied gnawing on my lower lip, a bad habit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback please!!! And all that other stuff!!