7 Minutes In Heaven With Anthony Parker Chapter 2

School went by slowly with Anthony on your mind. You decided to call him tonight and talk with him, since you really had nothing to do and it had already been a week. You sigh thinking about him.

"Is something wrong?" your friend Clarisse ask and you shake your head.

"Just thinking," you reply.

"Abut who?" Clarisse ask suspiciously. "A guy?" and you blush.

"Oooh, who's the guy?" Clarisse ask.

"You know that party at Stephanie Hiller's?" you ask and she nods. "Yeah, I met him there," you continue.

"What's his name?" Clarisse ask.

"Anthony Parker," you reply and you see her face turn grim.

"What's wrong?" you ask her nervously, and she shook her head.

"_______, he's dating that bitch, Victoria Yuri," Clarisse said shaking her head sadly.

"Since when?!" you exclaimed.

"You haven't heard? She's been talking about him for a while now," Clarisse said frowning.

"I don't believe you, I'm calling him and I'm going to ask him about it." you said and with that the conversation ended.

That night you went to a nearby park and called him while sitting on a swing, alone. You look for his phone number to find it under "the sexy guy" you quietly laugh to yourself and call him.

"Hello?" his confused voice came through.

"Sup Anthony! It's me _____ the girl that was with you in the closet." you say.

"Oh hey, how are you?" he asks.

"I'm okay, I guess just a little bummed out," you say sighing.

"If you want, I'll listen to you, I mean it's nice to tell people, but if you don't want to, you don't have to tell me," he said.

"That's sweet of you, but you'll probably be bored out of your mind," you reply smiling.

"So random question, what are your hobbies?" you ask curiously.

"Smoking, hanging with my friends, skateboarding, sneaking out at night, blasting music on full blast to irritate my parents, and so on," he says chuckling.

"How about you?" he inquires deeply interested.

"Let's see, partying, sneaking out at night, hanging with my friends, shopping, hot guys and yeah..." you list off and he chuckles.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asks and your heart races.

"No," you say.

"You?"

"No..." he says hesitantly, and you feel your heart throb.

"Do you know a girl named Victoria Yuri?" you squeak.

"Who?" he asks.

"Victoria Yuri, you ever heard of her?" you try again.

"No, I haven't," he replied.

Without knowing it you let out a relieved sigh.

"What was that? Were you happy that I didn't know her, she must be sexy then," Anthony teases, you laugh dryly.

"She isn't your type, trust me" you say laughing.

Heels clicked against the side walk, followed by a really strong perfume, and constant chattering on a phone. The heels stopped by me, and there stood my step mom with a stern look on her face.

"Um, I gotta go." you say and hang up before he could say goodbye.

"Home now!" slutzerilla demanded. You glared at the whore, before slowly getting up taking your sweet time.

"If you're going to go that slow then, I'll drag you by your hair," she huffed.

"Bitch!" you hissed.

"That's no way to talk to your mom!" she screeched and slapped you across the face leaving behind a stinging pain. She struts off and you run the opposite direction and head to Clarisse's house.

"That bitch!" Clarisse exclaimed after hearing what happened.

"Right? Gosh, I really want to sock her in her face and watch her cry over her 'beautiful' face," you say air-quoting beautiful and picture it in your head, grinning.

"Hey, you're staying over right?" Clarisse confirmed.

"Yeah, but my bag is over at that psycho nympho's place," you say groaning.

"You can always sneak in and out you know, that's what you always do," Clarisse said.

"I guess," you say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote or comment if you like. Tell me if I need to improve anything and what you liked about it. Thank you for reading! :)