Chapter 2

What the hell happened?

Where am I?

Where's Dummy?

Where's Muffet?

Muffet.

Muffet! Is she okay? Where is she?

Is everything gonna be okay?

I felt a sudden jolt of pain on my head after waking up.

And news flash, Prue.

Your hands are all tied up with chains.

As I try to free myself, the light sneaks in as I see a silhouette.

"Oh! Good to see you're awake, my wonderful munchkin."

"Who are you to call me munchkin? I am fucking invincible than you are, munchfuck!"

"Oh dear, is that so? I can tell that you are lying. You're just a fragile witty lady, aren't you?"

"I'm no witty bitch! I won't be scared when you show me that nasty face of yours!"

I felt a cold force on my chin, causing me to look up.

After a few seconds my chin wasn't held up anymore, and a spotlight showed up out of nowhere.

Then there came in my captor.

I can figure that he's a monster since monsters are against the humans (because ehem it's the era of the century where everyone has to kill each other).

He walked very slowly towards underneath the spotlight.

He's around 5'11 and he's wearing corporate pants with suspenders hanging (like the ones my dad used to wear before the war but ya know, without the suspenders), a jacket with a feathery hood with a turtle neck shirt underneath it. I must say he looks rather...

Suave.

Oh god, I remember. He is my captor.

He slowly walked to me as I felt him holding my hands.

Then the lights in the room started to turn on.

After trying to recover my eyesight due to the sudden brightness of the room, In front of me is a skeleton with one glowing yellow eye on his left and two opposite scars on both eyes. The scar goes up on his right and the other one goes down on his left eye.

Damn he looks rather handsome for a monster. Wait no, focus Prue. He's your captor and you're supposed to hate him.

"Thank you for that wonderful compliment though, heh. So you admit that I'm handsome?"  He smirks at the thought that he read my mind.

"Pfft. Fuck no." Liar.

"Okay then. I'll let it slide."

After holding my hand, he leaned his hand at the chair I'm tied up to while he rested his other hand on his pocket.

"So, darling. Tell me your name."  He looked at me directly in my eyes.

Are you serious right now?

He can read my mind and hell he doesn't know my name?

This is the stupidest fossil I've ever encountered.

And the only one.

"I won't tell you unless you tell me yours."

"Oh, a feisty one indeed. Heh. Okay."

Ew.

Just. Ew.

"My name's Sans. I'm a human captor. I ask questions about the ways humans do so I can send them to my fellow monsters who are fighting."

Isn't that cheating?

"Well, yeah but it's not in the rules anyway. How 'bout you? What's your name?"

"Prue."

Sans removes the chains on both of my wrists.

As the chains fell down to the floor, I punched him with all my might causing him to fall down the floor and wince.

I removed the chain on my other hand as I ran to the door.

Now I'm at the door, I tried to open the knob. It's locked.

Then, I felt a force that was lifting me up in mid-air and smashed me on the wall.

Then Sans teleports in front of me (wow he's fast) and trapped me on the wall.

"Oh baby, you aren't going away that easily."

"You bitch! Don't call me babe!" I tried to slap him but he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

He evilly laughed as he leaned on to me causing our foreheads to touch.

"I can call you whenever and whatever I want to call you. Understand, babe?"  He spoke to me as if he was trying to seduce me. What the actual fuck.

"I won't let you."

He laughed again and leaned on my neck. He started to give me hickeys on my neck causing me to panic.

"P-P-Please. D-Don't." Remembering what happened before, tears were falling on my face.

Sans continued to torture me with bites as he heard me crying.

He stopped and looked at me with concern.

"Darling, why are you crying?"

"J-Just g-go away."

"Sweetheart please, tell me-"

"Sweetheart? Baby? A few minutes ago you were intimidating me and then another minute you're sexually assaulting me? Are you being fucking serious right now? I don't get it why bad luck kept on hitting me HARD all the time. My parents aren't home and they're fighting for this stupid war that some imbecile fucktard declared. My friends, Dummy and Muffet are nowhere to be found and I am SO fucking worried for them. I'm here with a perverted munchfuck who captured me just to fucking answer stupid questions. OH AND NOT JUST ASK ME QUESTIONS, TO ALSO SEXUALLY HARASS ME!"

I spilled the beans out. This is too much for me to handle it.

" Why do I deserve this life? All I wished is for this war to be over, okay? All I wanted is for everything to be back to normal. It would hurt me BIG TIME if I knew that my parents are dead. Why? BECAUSE I KNEW FROM MY VERY HEART THAT THEY'RE TRYING THEIR VERY BEST TO PROTECT ME FROM WHATEVER THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! I- "

Tears formed my eyes as I remember the thought of not saving my parents.

"If they're fighting just to protect me, who will fight to protect them?"

 I broke down into tears as Sans reached out a hand to comfort me.

"JUST GO AWAY YOU HEARTLESS FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt him disappearing in front of me.

A few seconds later, I heard the door slam.

Thank god I'm at peace.

But...

Am I really at peace?