Chapter 7.1

Third person P.O.V.

(A/N: The first ever third person p.o.v. that I'll actually publish HAHAH

but anyways

this part may or may not contain as much as vulgar nicknames like the past 6 chapters so lol)

Prue couldn't recall on what day is today. She was thinking maybe day 17 or 18? She sure as hell does not remember.

But all that she remembers is someday, finally, She gets to see Muffet and Mad Dummy again.

Her mind kept on asking herself;

Is Muffet doing well?

Is Mad Dummy doing well?

Is Muffet healing?

Will Asriel come visit me sometime?

Asriel. Asriel Dreemur. Her other best friend. They were the closest of their gang. Fuku and Heats secretly have a crush on each other since they've met and the dynamic duo (Prue and Asriel) wholeheartedly kept it a secret for so long, maybe about 6 years? She wasn't sure also.

God fucking dang it, Prue! As a narrator it's making me hard to determine whether you have short memory loss or you're not that good with remembering time.

As she felt the freshly changed pillow sheets, she felt more comfortable than ever before. 

Surprisingly, she's feeling a lot better. She can move her arms and her legs slowly but her back is still aching.

Physically, she looks like she's comfortable, but you know what's not comfortable? It's what she's wearing right now.

She's wearing a sweater from G that does not satisfy her comfort.

She's wearing a pair of socks that are sure as hell not comfortable as well

but you know what's the worst?

She's wearing G's boxer shorts.

It made her a little bit unhappy, missing her home (and her cute as hell clothes)-

And the fact that she's wearing the clothes of something who kidnapped her and sexually harassed her

- 1:00 PM, Sans' house, Monster Base, Surface - 

G comes up in her room with her lunch on a tray.

I could say, it looks fucking appetizing.

Her lunch is medium rare filet mignon with mushroom gratin with a side of buttered corn and carrots served with lemon orange fruit juice. This was not the first time G cooked something as exquisite as this. G cooked for the Royal Family, Alphys, and even his brother, Papyrus.

He cooked vegan steak for the Royal Family (that's made with hay)

cooked mushroom broccoli stir-fry noodles for Alphys

and for his brother dearest, chicken parmesan baked ziti.

Everyone loved his cooking.

As he opened the door, he found her bitchiest beauty watching one of her favorite series, Stranger Things.

"Eating time, Prue." G said as she fixed her position to properly eat her meal. She looked with awe and excitement at her meal as her stomach started to growl.

She was hungry as fuck.

"I heard that."

"Don't insult my love and passion for food, G!"