Chapter 3

- Day 1 Of Nostalgic Nightmare -

Usually, Every time I wake up, I see the sun shining brightly through the windows, the comfortable mattress that my back always desires and my head relaxing to the softness of my pillow.

But from now on, I'd be waking up in a nightmare that no one would ever ask for or even expect.

I felt a sudden jolt of pain on every corner of my body as I searched for windows or even daylight.

But I found nothing.

As I tried recovering myself, I heard the door unlocking revealing the perveted imbecile with...

Food?

He wasn't wearing his usual clothes like the badass jacket or the corporate suspender pants, he was wearing a turtleneck sweater along with a pair of grey sweatpants and bunny slippers.

What the...

As he approached me, he looked at me as if I was a lost puppy who needed attention and love. For short, he looks concerned?

Why would he do this to me?

I'm so fucking confused.

Does he want to play a game?

He sits down in front of me with enough space in front of us as he sets my breakfast in front of me.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

I don't answer him. I looked down on my food and suddenly, my stomach started to grumble.

The breakfast he made for me were pancakes with maple syrup with a side of orange juice

"Oh baby, why didn't you say so! You're hungry huh? Okay. Let me be the one to feed you. Is that okay with you?"  He asked me with concern as he waited for my response.

I slowly looked up as I met a skeleton with a concerned look on his face.

"It's fine. I can feed myself." I said with a hint of fear and hopelessness.

"Okay then. Suit yourself but call me whenever you need something."

He stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead as he walked towards the door.

"Sans." I called his name

He stopped for a while and looked at me.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"When can I go home?"

He looked at me with a hint of surprise as he deeply breathe.

"I also don't know, baby."

Are you fucking serious?

"What do you mean I don't know ?"

And please.

Don't.

Call.

Me.

B A B Y.

"I'm serious, I don't know!" He stated as I glared at him as if I was a stupid fuck like he was

"A stupid fuck, aye? Look, smart ass. I won't let you go home until I've finished observing you. It concerns your behavior and your attitude." 

"So, when will that time come?"

"Like I fucking said, I DON'T KNOW."

He walked away from me and opened the door as he left me all alone in the room.