Acknowledgements

FOR MY READERS

I want to thank so many of my present followers and readers. You guys make my day with your comments and I do appreciate the votes.

If you are interested in giving me some feedback by commenting please feel free to, I actually look forward to it. Please feel free to leave me a message via private messaging or you can leave me one on my message board if you want to chat.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

NOTE

All characters, situations, names, conflicts and places are all a fiction of my imagination and do not in any way refer to real persons/places/situations.

All characters/plots/ideas are all inventions of my own

Fictional Creation. (Blame my brain for any weirdness).

Any resemblance to any real persons (living or deceased)/places/situations is entirely coincidental.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MY WATTPAD STORIES

Werewolf series

ü Want you Back

ü Jesse's Redemption

The Nine Princes of Hell Series

v I'm Waiting for You in Hell

v Save Me, My Demon Prince

Stand Alones

The Asshole of his Dreams

Elan's Pian

Assassin's Love

I'm Your Boss

Crazy Clause (Horror)

The Price of Love (not a BoyXBoy)

Worlds Apart (Just Write It #LoveLetters Edition February, 2016

One Shot

Ø Strip for Me

Ø The Book of Shorts

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Important

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/ suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relationships between males. If you do not enjoy stories of this nature please leave now. I will not condone/defend/accept any sort of attacks on my stories, my characters or myself.

It is well within your right to choose what type of entertainment you prefer but I will not be blamed for your curiosity.

Read at your own risk.

*****************************************************************************************