Chapter Eight- So Unromantic/I Love You

Rylon

Two weeks passed and I still got called names everyday by both Reva and Raven like we were in middle school or something. Raven liked usin' 'stupid he-man' and Reva liked 'stupid jackass'. They just won't let it go. The guy was fine, just a couple of bruised ribs, a broken nose and a sore throat.

But breakfast, lunch and dinner was a fuckin' disaster every day. Raven doesn't even let me touch him far less kiss him. My punishment he says.

Raven's been somewhat back to the way he was. He still has difficulties goin' outside but it ain't as bad as before.

"I'm tired of you both raggin' on me all the damn time 'bout this!" I said firmly. "I did what any respectable and protective boyfriend would do for the man they love." clanks sounded as both Reva and Raven dropped their forks.

Raven looked at me like I had three heads and Reva glared. "Leave it to you to tell him you love him in the most unromantic way known to man." she hissed.

Fuck! I ran my fingers through my hair and glanced at Raven. He didn't blink, he didn't move and I think he stopped breathing too judgin' by how red he was gettin'.

"Shit!" I cussed out of frustration. I had a plan dammit.

"Raven come with me." I didn't bother with Reva I just led Raven upstairs into my room and he just kept staring at me with that look.

"Well? Say something " I said standin' in front of him.

"I .. I don't know what to say." he mumbled after a long pause.

"It's true though, shit! Raven I had a plan dammit! To tell you in a more passionate way. Fuck!" I growled angry with myself for fuckin' this up.

"You mean it? You really love me?" Raven asked timidly. He wrung his hands together and he fidgeted a bit.

"Yes Raven." I laughed. "I love you. I always loved you and I don't think I can ever stop." takin' his hands in mine, I rubbed my thumbs on the backs of them hopin' he doesn't push me away.

He looks up at me, eyes glossy with tears then he whispered. "I love you too Rylon. Since the first time I saw you I fell in love with you."

Those were the best words I've ever heard in my life. So naturally I kissed him, those lips he's been holdin' hostage from me for the past two weeks.

"Rylon I love you, I really do but I'm hungry as hell." Raven mumbled against my lips and blushed when his stomach made a noise like a dyin' goat.

"Ok. Let's get you something to eat before I start lookin' like steak to you. I'll fill my appetite for you properly in a more romantic way." I smirked when he snatched his hands away and scurried out the door and I followed watchin' his cute ass all the way back into the dining room.

***

"You got everything Reva?" I asked placin' the last of her trunks in the tray of my truck.

"Yea. I think so." she says puttin' on her boots. "Where's Raven?"

"He's getting' his bag. We're stayin' the night at a motel t-"

"Ooooh! Big brother!" she squeals jumpin' up and down on the spot. Why is she jumpin'on the spot? Why is she clappin' like a trained seal?

"You guys are sleeping out! You're taking him to a fancy hotel to pop that cherry." I almost threw up in my mouth. I think she done lost her mind.

"No Reva!" I hissed. "We're stayin' at a crappy motel so I can go see that steed next town over I told you about you pervert." her face fell completely. What is it with women always wantin' to think and hear and read and see gay couples have sex?