Chapter Four-Why Didn't He Stop?

Rylon

True to his words Raven did leave me alone. No more orange juice while I worked in the barn. I did get my usual breakfast, lunch and dinner; Raven was nowhere to be found. I haven't seen him in two weeks except for just a glimpse of him here and there before he disappears to his room.

I looked at the chair Raven usually occupies while we have our meals but for the past two weeks have been empty, Reva smirked at my stares of longing directed at the furniture and made stupid jokes which I ignored... mostly..

It was Sunday, one of Raven's days off when I did see him for more than five seconds.

Dammit! I just stared and stared. His hair was brushed up and he had on a fuchsia colored button down and tight jeans and a pair of black boots. Fuck-ing gor-geous.

"Don't you look dashing!" Reva squealed. We were having a couple of beers on the porch, "Where are you off too?"

"Dr. Liam's taking me out to dinner." he blushed when Reva made a noise of excitement.

"Damn, that doctor sure is handsome." Reva fanned herself with her Stetson. I'm lost. Dr. Liam's close to sixty by now and as pudgy as a full grown pig.

"Isn't he a bit too old for you?" I asked lookin' Raven over appreciatin' how well he's wearin' them jeans.

"Not old man Liam you dolt." Reva shuddered, "His son, Ed Liam." she smacked me with her hat.

"Oh?" I still don't know who that is; I should go into town more often. Just then a red Corvette pulled in and Raven noticeably perked up. The hell?

"Mmh... I won't mind him giving me a checkup." Reva murmured dreamily and I looked at Raven but he averted his eyes.

A very handsome man stepped out of the car. He looked to be about late twenties, tall with black hair. The way his shirt molded to his body let me know he had a great physique.

"Evenin' folks." he titled his head at us and I glared when he came up the porch.

"You look ravishing Raven." jackass kissed Raven's cheek and he blushed. I wanted to beat the man with a wrench. I didn't like this one bit.

"So where are ya'll headin'?" I gritted while Reva gave me snide looks.

"Oh, I'm taking Raven to dinner at Joe's then on a drive." Ed says with a gleam in his eyes. A challenging one at that. Bastard. Game on.

"And how long will ya'll be?" I asked.

"Don't know, depends on how well the night turns out?" oh fuck no! You are so not gettin' in My Raven's pants.

"Well I expect Raven back home at a decent hour?" I said firmly meetin' the jackass's stare with a hard look of my own.

"As I said, depends on how well the night goes?" he glanced at Raven who was lookin' at his boots and licked his lips, lust clear as day in his stare.

"Raven, I expect you home by nine, you hear?" I said firmly.

"Y-yes sir." he stammered and fidgeted a bit.

"Good. Have a good time." I bit out. He nodded and mumbled a quick bye before dashin' off the porch and to the car.

The way the good doctor glared at me it seemed he wanted to say somethin' but I didn't let him get a word in.

"Go on now." I glanced at my watch, "It's already seven boy." I smirked.

"Trust me." he stepped closer to my chair, "Two hours is more than enough time." he returned my smirk. I stood, towerin' over him, my chair hittin' the wall loudly.