Chapter 1

"Come on boys we got to hit the road before rush hour starts." West yells up to his boys. Ryan and Fox take one last look around before heading down the stairs one last time. Today is the day they leave the only home they know. The one place they felt safe. Where they where never judge for being deaf and for being blind.

Ryan grabbed Fox hand and lead him to the car. They both get in the back like they always do. " How long is the drive going to be?" Ryan signs to their dad. "About a couple of hours more if we his traffic." West told him.

West already had their things send to the new house and unpacked so all the boys have to do is get the feel of the place. West boss Paton was kind enough to help him over the weekend. Paton meet the boys a few times and knows how hard West works to make sure the boys have ever thing they need.

West looked in the mirror to see the boys fast a sleep. They spent most of the night up with their friends say their goodbyes and have one last sleep over. It broke West heart to see his boys so heartbroken over leaving.

Two and a half hours is what it took for them to make it to their new home. "We are here boys." West turn and told the boys. Like always Ryan is the first out, then Fox. Ryan grabbed a hold of Fox hand and leads him to their new home.

The house was a two story house like their old one. The inside looked almost the same as their old one but with a different kind of lay out. West pick the house so Fox won't have a hared time getting around.

They walked around down stair then they made their way up. The second floor was the same. They walked to where the bedrooms are. Fox's room was on the left side of the hall. Ryan's was on the right side of the hall and West was at the end of the hall. There was a bathroom down the other end of the hall with two guess rooms.

"How do you like the new place?" West asked. "Its just like the old house." Ryan sign. "Yeah I wanted it to be easy on Fox to get around." West told him. "Thanks dad." Fox said. "I'll order a pizza for late lunch. How does that sound?" West asked. The boys where for it.

Ryan helped Fox put his things away and Fox took a nap while Ryan worked on his room. West walked in to Ryan room. "I see you got the rooms done. Pizza is here." West sign. West then went and got Fox. Ryan was already down when his dad and brother came.

West grabbed some plates and handed them to the boys. They each grabbed three slices of pizza. "Friday we have a tour of the school and to make sure all the paperwork is up to date." West sign/said. "Is the school going to be like our old school two stories or is it flat ground." Fox asked. "The school is like your old one tow stories." West said.

Once they where done eating West put the rest of the pizza way for later. When the door bell ranged. Knowing that the boys are up stairs and he hasn't got it set up for Ryan so he knows when the door bell rings. He went to the door. When he opened it he saw a man, woman and two boys about his sons age.

"Hello." West said. "Hello where the Heart family. We live next door." The woman said. "I'm West Morris. Come in." West said as he stepped to the side to let the four in. Once they where inside. "Sorry where are my manners, I'm Joyce, this is my husband Edan and our twin boys Jet and Luke." Joyce said.

"Nice to me you all. Hold on and I'll get my boys. Why don't you want in the living room." West said. West made his way to where to the boys where, in Fox room. "Boy some neighbors are here." West sign. "Give us one min." Ryan said. West went to the living room. "They will be here in a moment. Can I get you anything to drink while you wait?" West asked. "Do have any coffee and tea." Edan. "Tea is for my wife." He finish saying. "Yes I have ice tea if that fine. And how do you take your coffee?" West asked.

"He takes his coffee black and ice tea fine." Joyce said. "Do you boy want anything?" West asked. "Soda if you have it." Luke said. "Any kind will do." Jet said. West went to the kitchen to get their drank.

As West was in the kitchen Ryan and Fox came down and to the living room. When they walked in Ryan saw four people. Ryan took Fox hand and sign into it. "Hello" Joyce said. "Hello" Fox said back. Fox and Ryan took a sit across from them. "You must be West twin boys." Joyce said. "Yes, I'm Fox and this is my brother Ryan. Ryan can hear you he's deaf and I'm blind if our dad hasn't told you yet." Fox said.

"I could never tell." Edan said. "Sorry I'm Edan, this is my wife Joyce and our twin boys Luke and Jet." Edan said. Fox sign everything in Ryan hand. Ryan wave at them. "How old are you guys?" Jet asked. " We are seventeen close to being eighteen." Fox said. "So are we." Luke said. "You'll being going to our school right?" Luke asked.

"What school do you go to?" Fox asked. "Creek Hill High School." Jet said. "That's the one will be going to." Fox said. West walked in with the drinks and passed them to everyone. While he was as it he got Fox and Ryan water.

"I see you meet my boy Fox and Ryan." West said. "Yes they are the sweets things." Joyce said. "Where their mother at?" Edan asked. "She left when they were born after finding out Fox is blind and Ryan is deaf. She didn't want broken children. So I divorce her took the boys and started a new life." West told them. "That's just sad. But at less they have you." Joyce said.

The Heart family stayed a little longer. The whole time Jet and Luke would take pecks over at Ryan and Fox. We see you at school." Jet said before they left. Once West close the door. "Well them seem like nice people. I guess left over pizza is for dinner until I can go shopping." West said. They had their pizza, shower and made their way to bed.