Chapter 8

The day of the court date did come. They all had to do one hundred of community services. Lexie and Stella father pulled them out of school and send them to another. But their recorded of what they had done followed them.

They boys that was in on it. Got to go back to school but had to sit out on the last of the games. What they done was in their recoded as will. Now if they want to go to college, the colleges will see this.

Ryan and Fox are happy that its over with. West told them about Paton and him dating. Paton wanted to have them over for dinner so he can get to know the boys. They are happy that their dad find someone that made him smile during all of this.

Every since that day Jet and Luke haven't left Luke and Ryan side even when they went to the bathroom.

Graduation day came. Their high school years are now behind them. The boys will be going to community college and moving out on their own. Jet find a place for them. it's a two bedroom place for them.

West wasn't happy about it. Even tho he already knows that had done the deed. He even walked in on them once, but he still wants to believe that his boys are still sweet and innocent.

"That's the last of it." Jet said as he put the last box in the bed of his truck. "Remember what I said. Every Sunday come home for dinner. Call once and awhile. Eat right. Make sure you get rest no party and if I find out you hurt my boys I'll end you both." West said.

He hugged his boys. To him it was like the last time. They don't need him any more, they have Jet and Luke now. They are all grown up and heading out into the world. No matter how bad he wants to lock them and their room so the world can't hurt them, but in his heart he know he can.

West watches as the trucked pulled away and drives off to their new home. "They are in good hands love. Jet and Luke would take a bullet for them." Paton said. "Let go in and have some lunch." Paton said as he took West hand and lead him into their home.

Fox and Ryan are happy to know that their dad won't be alone. They know Paton would keep him busy so he wouldn't get loss in his thought to much.