chapter ten (part 2)

after school...

it was after school and jeonghan and seungcheol were looking for anon. jeonghan was happy that seungcheol agreed to help, he could use another persons help. especially because woozi had quit.

"um, i think he'll be at the park!" seungcheol said and grabbed jeonghans hand, starting to run.

"what? why do you think that? he could be anywhere?" jeonghan protested.

"i have a good feeling he's at the park."

seungcheol brought jeonghan to the prettiest park he knew of. it wasn't a normal park with swings and a playground. the park was beautiful, with benches and cherry blossoms.

"i don't see anyone that looks like him," jeonghan said sadly.

"let's take a break and sit down," seungcheol said and sat nervously. jeonghan doing the same.

"i would really like to see anon, so we can't sit for long." jeonghan said.

"jeonghannie, i have to tell you something," seungcheol started.

"actually, i'll text him." jeonghan said.

"no, jeonghan, i-"

"should i call him?"

"listen-"

"hm, maybe he'll come if i ask him."

"i'm anon!!"

jeonghan stopped, staring at seungcheol for a while. his mouth was parted open slightly and his eyes were wide.

"y-you're anon? seungcheol!!" jeonghan squealed, hitting the others chest playfully. "why didn't you tell me?"

"because i was scared, jeonghan i really like you. i love you."

"i like you too. and not because you're anon, i truly like you."

seungcheol smiled and stood up, pulling jeonghan up with him. he took a deep breath and hugged the shorter boy, holding him tightly.

the two pulled away just enough that seungcheol could could kiss jeonghan...

//

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
im crYing
ILY GUYS
RLY
AS MUCH AS SCOUPS LOVES JEONGHANNIE
SRSLY GUYS DATE ME
- EOMMA YOONA