chapter sixteen (part one)

a/n: look at hoshi though

//

it's the morning now. around 11:00am. last night i fell asleep in seungcheols arms. i can hear seungcheol trying to wake me up.

"babyy, wake up," he groaned, shaking me lightly.

"noo," i whined, digging my head into his chest. i clutched my hands around his t-shirt and clenched my eyes shut tightly.

it was quiet.

i heard some rustling around, and i peeked one eye open to see what was happening.

suddenly, seungcheol was ontop of me. his hands were beside my head and his legs were straddling me.

i felt my face heat up and i looked away from him.

"jeonghannie. wake up."
"now."
"come onn!!"

i hear the door open and i look over, shoot. my dad. i'm in so much trouble, this looks so bad.

"what is this?" he asks angrily.

"n-nothing dad, he's just trying to wake me up." i say, hoping my dad will believe me.

my dad sighs and shakes his head, turning to leave as seungcheol gets off me.

"vernon, mingyu, wonwoo, jun, dokyeom and i are all going to the beach today, do you want to come?"

i sit up slowly, leaning into seungcheol with the blanket on me. he puts his arm around me and i nod.

"i'd love to!" i say smiling.

"good, get dressed."

many hours later...

i'm wearing my jeans and seungcheols sweater, cause he told me it'll look cute on me.

it's not excactly warm outside either. we're just going to have fun. seungcheollie oppa said there will be music and people and that i'll enjoy it! it's almost late though.

"jeonghan, cutie, let's go!" he calls, grabbing my hand and leading me out the door into his car.

the drive is only about five minutes so it didn't take that long.

"SEUNGCHEOLLIE!!!" a voice yelled as he got out of the car. hey. only i can call him that.

i got out of the car and saw seungcheol hugging another boy. no. i will not let this happen.

i cross my arms over my chest and pouted. "oppa!" i called, going over to seungcheol when he was finished hugging.

i hold onto his hand and look up at who seungcheol was kanoodling with. he's tall, brown hair, kind of scary.

i move closer to seungcheol oppa. i wanted to make this stranger jealous, seungcheol is mine.

sighs. i have to do it.

"daddy, who is this?" i ask, looking up at seungcheol.

i put on a cute smiley face and wrapped my arms around seungcheol. i think it's working. i'm making seungcheol flustered.

"i, baby, um, this-this is dongyuk (not an idol, random person). he's my old friend. i-i, this is, jeonghan."

yep. he is flustered.

"hi jeonghan, i was just leaving, well see you!"

good he's gone.

as he left, seungcheol grabbed my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye. then, he said all seriously, "did you call me daddy?"

i scrunch up my nose, "why would i do that?"

//

sorry for all the chapters with two parts!!
i've decided we're all a big family now. you're all my smol children and thisisjisoosbible is my date. we are parents.
im laughing ily guys

-eomma yoona