chapter fifteen (part one)

ding dong!

"honey, i think seungcheol is here!" my mum shouted to me. i ran to the front door and smiled.

tonight seungcheol is spending the night and i'm super excited. i got stuff like candy and movies and i'm gunna be wearing what hoshi told me is my cutest pyjamas.

but right now im just wearing a too big t-shirt and sweat pants. (the shirt is the one in the gif, but a little bigger)

i open up the door and seungcheol appears in front of me, dressed so lazily, but still looks so nice. i feel my cheeks heat up and i look down so my nose doesn't start to bleed.

"hi baby!" he says brightly and goes to hug me but stops. i look up at his face and he's staring behind me. huh? i turn around rather quickly.

shoot. it's my dad.

"so, you're this 'seungcheol oppa'?" he says and i notice seungcheol back away from our hug.

"um, yes sir." he says and bows. my dad smiles.

i grab a hold of seungcheols wrist and pull him inside. "dad, this is op- i mean- um, seungcheol," i say. whew, that was close.

my dad nods and says hi, seungcheol nervously saying hi back. i can tell seungcheol heard me almost call him oppa.

"ohh, so this is jeonghans oppa?" i hear soyul say and she smirks. my cheeks get bright red and my dad tells her to leave. thank you father!!

"ah! seungcheollie!" oh god. it's my mum. why is my family so weird!!?

seungcheol seems to really like my mum. he hugs her, even. my mum is a very loveable person though!

"well boys, why don't you head upstairs? dinner will be ready soon," my mum says.

i nod my head and take seungcheol upstairs. we pass soyul on the way, who turns around and walks beside us.

"jeonghan loves you," she says, smirking up at seungcheol, "he calls you oppa all the time and is always blushing when you text him. it's funny actually," she laughs.

"soyul!!" i squeal, "oh shut up! go away!" i say and pull seungcheol in my room, closing the door.

"your sister is quite funny," seungcheol says, his hands resting in his pockets, "do i really make you blush baby?" he asks.

just that is enough to make me blush again.

"dinner!!" i hear soyul call.

ten minutes later...

we had finished dinner and my dad is talking to me and seungcheol in the dining room.

"seungcheol, jeonghan, where did you two meet?" my dad asks. shoot.

"well, sir-" seungcheol starts.

"at school!" i cut him off, i knew he would've told the truth, but my dad can't know the truth for this question.

"hm, good," my dad nodded. "do you like jeonghan?"

"yes sir, very much."

"do you like seungcheol?"

"yes dad, a lot!"

and so on... for like an hour.. really dad?

//
PART ONE!!!
i love jeomghans family HAHA
u guys be my family ok
i have a date i need cHILDREN
urallmykidsnow
except my date ;) lol nice

-eomma yoona