~s i x~

A/N: In this chapter I'm always putting 'I' so please don't get annoyed😒.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts

I wake up on the floor. I know I can be a tornadoe while sleeping. I walked over to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and redid my ponytail. I scurried over to grab my phone and sat on a blue inflantable seat that was next to my window, sat down and unlocked my phone.

I was really bored somehow, until someone opened the door from my room.

"Mom says to pack up some stuff you need we are going to the water park. We leave at 1:55" Kaitlyn says
"Okay"

From there I lazily walked over to my closet and grabbed a black luggage looking bag that is labeled 'Basically a bunch of shit I can't live without' in white letters.

From there I shoved in my pink top and bottom (bathing suit), sunscreen, Water proof phone case, sunglasses, a towel and extra clothes, hair brush and essentials, everything a girl needs etc. I showered quickly and changed into a nike loose crop top, shorts and slipped on my black vans. I adjusted my bag on my arm and held my phone in the other, I walked to the living room downstairs and waited for the rest of the family. It seemed like forever when they all walk into the living room. From there we walk out to the car the most "fun" part of all.

*skip car ride*

Standing in line to enter the waterpark I noticed that a bunch of girls were in a large line as if they were waiting for something, I ignored it and kept standing in line.
°°°°°°

Finally its our turn to come next in the line to enter, we payed and they gave us our bracelets for permission to enter. When we passed the gate, we started looking around for where to go.

"Alyssa look" Kaitlyn said smacking my arm with one and pointing to the line where the girls were.
"I don't know if you noticed but it hurts when you do that and what do you want"
"Its Weston Koury" Kaitlyn said excited
"Lets go line up after we put our stuff down"
"Fine"

Our parents finally found a little house-looking cabin (what do you call those damn things). Me and Kaitlyn followed set our things down and walked over to the line.

One more girl and its our turn. Kaitlyn is hyped af. After the girl left we walked over to Weston he studied me for 3 seconds.

"Hey Alyssa" Weston spoke
"How do you know my name?"
"Mario always talks about you"
"What are you talking about"

Apparently there were no girls in the line so Weston suggested we hang out for a bit.

"And how...Weston I don't get you"
"You want proof?" Weston asked
"Ok then"

Weston took out his phone and scrolled through it, I realized that he was calling someone when he put it in the speaker.

"Don't talk at all ok" He said

I nodded my head and observed the phone.

《Call between Mario and Weston》

Mario - "Aye whats up"
Weston - "Whats that girls name the one that you were talking about?"
Mario - "Alyssa"
Weston - "Oh what about her"
Mario - "Don't you see it Weston she's beautiful I met her two days ago and she trapped me"

Yes me and Mario met two days ago.

Weston - "Ima ask you some questions"
Mario - "Why"
Weston - "Because. First question, What would you do if she was with me right now?"
Mario - "She's with you!?"
Weston - "No I was just asking besides I'm at Soak City"

(Soak city is the name of the water park)

Mario - "Are you leaving yet?"
Weston - "No why"
Mario - "Because we are at the entrance where are you"
Weston - "Stay there I'll find you I have a suprise, or I guess you can call it that"
Mario - "Uh ok"

《Weston hangs up》

I loom down and realized how much I liked Mario. But doesn't he have eyes on another girl already?

"You're coming" Weston blurted out
"Wha- why?"
"I'll invite you to Starbucks tommrow or idk" He replies
"I'm doin it for the starbucks"

I had to walk in my bikini to Mario, Nope I don't want to do this. But I do it for Starbucks haha I'm savage af.

I was looking at a slide that I planning to get on. I turn around to see.....

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Hopefully I can update to tommrow😛
Vote🌟
Comment💬
Add it to your library💞
-Wendy🍉