~t h i r t e e n~

Mario's POV & Thoughts

We got our bracelets into the amusement park, I quickly intertwined my left hand with Alyssa's right hand. We all walked towards the first ride we were going to go on: Dragon's Tower, (picture below, I got to lazy to describe them)

Me and Alyssa stood in line for the Dragon's Tower Julian, Dayrin (pronounced: Die·Ryn), Hunter, April, Giselle and Jovani left to eat an icee

The controler of the ride then opened the little gate for us to come in,

"You two in the front, the seat on the left doesn't work but the middle and right do"

We nodded our heads and and walked to the front of the ride its was facing the rest of the park.

"Aye Alyssa, how much I bet you that Mario will scream" Jovani asked Alyssa

"If he screams then you have to get on this ride with Giselle" Alyssa replied

"Psh I won't scream" I said trying to act brave, "Okay lets get on now" I told Alyssa

"Shit Im too short" She mumbled  struggling to get on the seat since it was literally two or three feet above the ground.

I got out of my seat and carried (put) Alyssa onto the seat like a baby. Then I sat back on my seat.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts

Mario sat on his seat of the Dragon's tower. Shit I'm so nervous.

The worker came around and checked if we were buckled up on the seat. Then the speaker came on, "Welcome to Castle Park this the Dragons Tower please remain seated at all times and DO NOT unbuckle the belts while the ride is on. Enjoy the ride"

The seats started lifting slowly and I held onto Mario's hand, We stopped for a 3 seconds and the sound of gas approached, then we took off into what seemed the sky. Yes Mario screamed (I'm bad at describing rides😂).

··After 5+ rides··

We all rode like 7 rides and decided to stop for a while, Me and Mario walked over to the shop were you can buy food. The line was free so Mario and I walked up to the window and ordered.

We walked over to the exit of the park and headed to Mario's house (Alyssa, Giselle, Jovani, April, Hunter, Dayrin, and Julian).

··At Mario's house··

I pulled up on my driveway since I didn't want to get in the way of Mario's driveway. I got out of the car and walked towards his house.

"Are you sure this is a good time?" I asked him

"Yes Alyssa, My parents are very chill"

"Um Ok" I said gripping onto his arm

Maybe he's just the right one.

Maybe.

I don't know yet.

Yet, I love him.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Sorry for not updating lately😳, I will try to upload one or two chapters tommrow☺.
Vote⭐
Comment💬
Add it to your library💕
~Wendy👅