~t w e n t y~

~MARIO SELMAN~

Life without Alyssa was hard. I missed every detail of her, her eyes, smile, her. Karen was just a plain old slutty girl. I miss Alyssa so much. Jonas was coming over later to help me out, The one thing everyone didn't know was that I started self-harming, Last night I carved on my left arm 'i love her, she hates me' I would do anything to make it up to her.

Jonas walked into my room I quickly put down my sleeve and made room for him on my bed. "You've been cutting haven't you Mario" Jonas said. "it was all for her"

~ALYSSA ESPINOSA~

*two weeks later*

Today I was more than broken. Mario cheating on me, My parents divorcing soon, That Giselle moved to California, it must be hard for Jovani, but last week I met these two girls named Gen and Brianna. I still miss Mario, He was just so perfect, I didn't like him for his looks, I liked him, His personality.

After Matt found out that Mario was cheating on me, He didn't take it well.

Gen, Brianna, April, Dayrin and I decided to go to this pool that people rarely went to, that was the good thing cause I don't like being crowded with random people in a pool. I had to wear my two piece since I didn't have a one piece. I tried to hide my arm because well you know, I carved 'I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU KNOW' . Landon was just a friend to me, We decided that it was better if we just stayed friends.

~MARIO SELMAN~

"Why Mario" Jonas asked. "i told you it was all for her". "You need to something to her off your mind" Jonas stopped to think, "lets go to maui pool, you know the one that is rarely crowded with julian, jovani, and cat" "yes that's a great idea" i replied

julian unlocked the entrance door to the pool, there were no people, just how i like it. i layed my backpack on the outdoor chair, well it was a table with five chairs around it. i took off my shirt and put on sunscreen, after that i jumped into the five feet. i popped my head out of the water five girls were setting their stuff down, then the one in the pink bathing suit turned around, there she was, her smile dropped from her face, she turned around again.

she stayed as far as she could, that hurt a lot. i was alone, jovani was talking to this girl named gen, julian to dayrin and jonas to another girl named brianna. alyssa was using her phone at the edge of the pool. i swimmed towards her, and put my hand on her shoulder. "hey what happ-" alyssa was cut off when she saw me. "i need to talk to you" i told her "no mario" "please alyssa, i you in my life" i begged her "i just don't know if your worth another chance, i'll think about it" she said as she got out of the pool.

i don't want to lose her. i don't.

soo i haven't updated in forever :(

might update tommrow

btw thanks for 4.61k reads :)))))

sorry for any mistakes in the story, i'll fix them later on.

also; i need a girlfriend for matt espinosa

'wendy