The Meeting

a/n:the picture above not related.I just love shounent and amatsuki(☆^O^☆)

It has been three days since my precious summer vacation ."ah....Its boring!!" I shout.There's no one at home except me,my family wont be here for a few days so they ask me to guard the house since I'm the oldest.#the reason is you dont have to know# I lie down in front of my opened sliding door.I close my eyes hoping to find some peace.I was almost drown into summer peaceness when my phone rang.

"Aaahhh!disturbing my peaceness!" I grab my phone."yes!" I said in irritating  tone."(f/n)-tan!lets hang out!" "who are you?" #it was a guy# "awww~(f/n)-tan dont remember me...sob sob" "I'm hanging out" "ah!matte!I'm Ruki.I'm at Keiko's house with Umi and Shu.We plan to invite you to hang out with us" "to?" "to the beach!or walk around the city.You free?" "Umi there right?then I'll join" "yay!meet you later!" the call ended and I get ready.I take my clothes for the beach and after clean up,stuff when at the beach and my purse.I pack it all up in my sling bag.I sent a message to my mother saying I'll leave for a while or maybe a day,then lock the house and walk to Keiko's house.

When I want to climb the first stairs that led to Keiko's house,an orange stumble on the stairs an stop because my foot block the way.I pick it up and lift my head to see another orange going to hit me so I quickly catch it.I always good hand afterall.I get up and climb the stairs until I reach the base road."who drop this?" I ask looking around until my ayes lock at the groceries laying around on the corner road.I see a leg near the groceries and lift my head slowly only to see a panic expression on the person face that is gathering his stuff together.My eyes widen.Its that person! My hope start to rise but I quickly throw it away.No no!he might not.Anyway,I got to give back this orange.I come closer to make sure this orange is his.I spoke to him "umm...is this yours?".He look at me from his doing and look at the orange in my hand.It is him!the ice cream guy! "hai,arigatou.." he take it from my hand and pick his stuff again.No matter how many time he try to pick it all up,its all fell."pfft!" I almost laugh and cover my mouth.He heard it and glare at me with pissed face,then pick his stuff back.How arrogant can he be!Just ask for my help if you cant do it! "I help you" I pick the remaining stuff that he cant no longer pick.He stare at me."doshtano?daijoubu?" I ask realizing he is staring at me."n-no,just thinking you're the one from before".We start walking."I am"  I smile,"then,arigatou" he bow his head a little."how did this happened?" "actually,I was from the market.Every thing was fine until my bag suddenly tattered and my stuff fell".I giggle hearing his story,"dont laugh!it was the  bag fault" he pout.Kawaii!! "Then,to your house?" "yeah.ah,thats right.What are your name?" "(f/n) (l/n).Yours?" "I'm-" 

He doesn't get to finish his word when suddenly a heavy rain fall on us."hayaku,this way!My house is near!" I follow him until we reach an rich apartment block.We run inside the building and calm ourself down."hahaha...how can it be a rain?" I laugh between pant."You're right.saa...lets go" "where to?" "of course to my place!" He smile at me making my heart go 'doki!' Now that you remind me,this place look rich.

After that,we arrive in front of a house.He unlock the door and invite in.I went inside his house and just stand at the doorway.He then,get a towel and shove it to me."here!dry yourself first" "arigatou.." I take the towel and walk around the house while drying up.The house IS big!My step stop when I see COF photos and some of them had live ver.There were Amatsuki and Hashiyan photos in live ver too.Most of them is Amatsuki's.All of them in a frame and had been arranged beautifully on small round table.Could it be... My head ring a bell."(f/n)-chan?" I turn around to see my favourite idol is drying his hairl while looking at me questionally.The shock made me step backwards a bit.I try to bring myself back to reality by rubbing my eyes but it doesn't work!I examine his face carefully.His eyes,he doesn't wear  a spec.His ear pierced,a star piercing on his left ear.His hair,a light brown hair.He call my name a few times already but I ignore it until he shout my name,"(f/n) (l/n)!!" "YES!" I stand straightly."Mou~you okay?" "no-is this a dream?" "chigau.I am Amatsuki" he look at me in the eyes.And I,PASSED.(///> . < ///)