Sharing

No!I did not passed out!I just blank for awhile!After I come back to reality,I apologized awkwardly."gomen!gomen!It just suprised me for awhile.hahaha..." I rub the back of my head."its okay already...have some tea to warm yourself" "arigatou" I sit on the couch and sip some of the tea.Since when it become so awkward! "are you really okay (f/n)-chan?" -chan! "yes,its just shock me a little.Tehehee!Thats right,do you always go out like that?" "Yep!This is how I am when I'm outside.It is a shock that you didn't realize who I am.So,I really do success in lying people about my real identities" he say proudly."hai,hai.You always success Amatsuki" "hehehe" he laugh a little.Cute!!! "Ah!why don't you take a bath cause you might catch a cold" he get up from the couch. Bath! I blush hearing the word BATH."wha-what are you talking about!I will be fine!" I fake a smile.Actually I already starting to sweatdrop."No!you must go take a bath.Come!" "A-ah!Matte!" He pull my hand all the way to his bathroom."here!you go take a bath.Wait a minute,I go take some clothe" he was about to go but I stop him,"Err!no need to.I brought mine " I show him my bag that I still hold."i see.then,enjoy your time!" He smile and close the door.

I sigh and put my bag on the counter.I look at myself on the mirror and blush.Amatsuki call my name with -chan and he hold my hand just then and he want me to take a bath!!on top of that,in his BATHROOM!!!!Kyaaahh!! I fangirl all over in the bathroom and jump a little.(you know,fangirling) I was enjoying my little paradise but it all end with I slip on the slippery floor."A-AHHH!!" BAMM! "Ahh..ittaii.." I rub my back.At that time the door open suddenly revealing Amatsuki."Doshtano,(f/n)-chan?I heard you scream" My eyes widen and my face turn the reddest colour,"wh-why,why are you not wearing a shirt?!!" I turn my head facing other place while my finger point at the shirtless Amatsuki."oh,I was changing my clothe.When I heard you scream,I rush here" he reply innocently."I'm fine!Anyway,go wear some clothe!" "a-ah!wait-" he doesn't get to finish his word because I push him out of the bathroom and lock the door.AmaBaka! After that,I quickly take my shower.

After I done changing to my bought clothe,I walk to the living room only to smell something delicious.Then I see Amatsuki put a plate contain of several kind of dishes.I see he already change his clothe.thank goodness."you can cook Amatsuki-kun?" I spoke to him."oh (f/n)-chan,I do cook because I live alone.Well...sometime,my friend does come to help me cook though and he teach me how to cook" "sokka" "you can sit first.I already done cooking" "arigatou" I sit at the table and then Amatsuki sat too.While we eat,we talk about various kind of thing like our age,family and whatever.I never know that Amatsuki is 3 years older than me.After we done eating and cleaning,Amatsuki walk to the living room and sat on the carpet then take out his laptop and place it on the table.I just watch his movements."Won't your parents worried?" He ask not taking his eyes from the laptop."its alright,right now I'm living alone because my family won't be home for a few days because they have some business.And I already sent a message to my mom saying I won't be home for a day" I sit on one of the couch no too far from him."aren't it dangerous for a 20 year old cuties like you to live alone?" he turn to me."Cuties?!A-Anyway,I'm fine" I made a 'hmph' sound and turn my head to the left."hehe..you're cute,(f/n)-chan" he smile."what's with that" I mutter blushing.

I take a little look at his laptop."ne,what are doing?" "eh,just looking at my twitter" I move from the couch and look at the laptop screen."You're so kind.Ah,kore wa!this is my tweet " I point a finger at my twitter name."ehhh...so you're the one who always tweet me back" "yes!" I turn to him smiling.I gasp realizing how close my face with him.Our eyes lock for a few second."(f/n)-chan..".I quickly sit back on the couch.I was blushing madly."It-Its late already.I'll take my lea-leave" I stand up taking my bag with me.When I was starting to head to the door,my step was stop by a hand that grip my wrist.I turn around and see Amatsuki look at me with a puppy eyes."actually,I want to tell you something.Can you stay for awhile?" How I can reject his affection!! "alright" I sit back and Amatsuki kneel in front of me.He look at me in the eyes make me can't say anything.He is slightly blushing? "(f/n)-chan,I know this is weird.But,I cant stop this fluffy feelings of me.Even though we just met,at first I thought that meeting you at the ice cream shop was just a coincidence but we meet again today making me believe the fate more.Dakara,I want you to listen this carefully" Gulp!this is making me nervous!! "SUKIDESU!!" "Eh?" Am I hear it wrong? "you're the first one that makes me believe in myself more and this weird feelings that I haven't had for a long time.But this time it's different. Its more strong. Thats why, I LOVE YOU!! Will you accept me?" He put his head down.I can see his ears were red.Uso!is this dream? My eyes start to tear up,"I..." he raise his head and surprise."(f/n)-chan, why are you crying? d-do you don't like me?" his tone like disappointed. I shake my head."no, is just so touching.I can't believe this thing happen. Its like a dream come true to me. I always like Amatsuki from afar as a fan. Thats why I'm super happy" I say between crying. I felt warm hand on my cheek."arigatou.Its like a dream to me too for me to fall in love to a fan of mine. But to me, it doesn't matter who you are, the important thing is my love for you" Amatsuki wipe my tears with his both thumb."so, do I accept that as a yes?" I smile and nod "yes! I like you too Amatsuki-kun" we both smile.

We stay like that until Amatsuki broke the silence,Ummm....(f/n)-chan,may I?" "eh?", he lean his face closer to me and kiss me on the lips gently. I froze. My eyes wide open then I slowly close my eyes.It was hot and soft. My first kiss! We part and look at each other and burst into giggle. In the end, I didn't go back home. I stay overnight at Amatsuki's house. That's how my summer vacation is...

🎏THE END🎐

Author:hello guys!!Thanks for reading.This story finally end.I might make a short stories after this if I have time.JANA!!🎎