CONNECTED

In a flash,a slipper came flying and hit the man behind me.
"ouch!",the man yelp.I blinked then turned to the source of the flying slipper.There,I saw him. Amatsuki...

"come on (f/n)-chan!we've got to run!",a warm hand grab my cold one.Realizing the situation,I run along with him.Several shout can be heard from the two annoying man but we continue running until we reach Amatsuki's apartment.Security won't allow them to get through.

We catch our breath as we arrived in front of his door.
"HAH...HAAAHHH...Ama--Amatsuki-kun..go-gomen--",I was cut off by his body engulfing me.His body heat immediately warmed myself up.

"BAKA!You shouldn't walk alone in the night.I was so worried about you that I'm gonna die...Anyway,I should be the one to say sorry..",he said,still embracing me tightly.

In a second,the tears that I've been holding burst from my eyes.My feelings all mixed up. Scared.Happy.Touched.
"u-uwaahhh...waahhhh...ari-arigatou Amatsuki-kun...",I cried to my utmost limit.I grip tightly on his clothes.
"I-I was so scared...hic,I wanted to see you so much that my heart hurt....hic,I missed you,Amatsuki-kun...I-I thought that you have forgotten me because of your work.I also cannot go thorough you using messages or call.I..I feel like we...become more DISTANCE..",all my feeling overflowed like waterfall.I said everything that was bottled inside my heart.My tears must have stained his coat by now but he care less.Not now.

His arm tighten around me,not leaving any space between our body.He shake his head a little."no,its my fault.I left you alone without explaining anything.Thank you for still believing me.You're the best girlfriend I can ask for!",Amatsuki squeezed me a little then break the embrace.

I faced him and sniffed.I could feel my eyes are puffy.Tears visible in the corner of his eyes.A second after,he broke the silence."pfft!Your make up is ruined.Hahaha!",he wiped my stained cheeks with both his hand.Amatsuki smiled gently.
"Don't cry anymore or I won't know what to do...Anyway,you got things to explain.Come inside!",he pulled me inside then lock the door.

Amatsuki crossed his arm with an angry expression.His eyes traveled from my head to my toes.I gulped knowing the next thing he's going to say."umm...Amatsuki-kun,I-"

"(F/N)-CHAN!Why would you wear such thing!And that make up!You practically attracting peoples!Danger is anytime and anywhere!What do you think will happen if I weren't there?!",he remorsed.
Amatsuki must be really worried...
"gomen...I wanted to surprise you...",I stared down at my feet.He let out a sigh.Amatsuki step closer to me.I shut my eyes tight,feeling guilty.

Suddenly,he wrapped his arm around me."I was worried...You look so appealing that I don't recognize you when I bumped to you...",my eyes widen after he said that. That man I bumped before was him...
Amatsuki placed his forehead on mine,still keeping his arm around my waist.We stare at each other.

"ne,(f/n)-chan.After I read your note,I was shocked but happy at the same time.Yet,I wonder if you waited long in the cold night.Then,I realized that the pretty girl I bumped was really you.My intuition was right.I was really glad I made it in time to save you.If not,who would know what will happen to my dearest girlfriend",his eyes filled with guilt.

I smiled.Amatsuki really confessed everything. Inami is right after all
"Its fine.I'm willing to wait in the cold for you,Amatsuki-kun",I cup his face with both my palm.

"umm,(f/n)-chan.Your body must be cold from waiting for me.Want me to warm you up?",Amatsuki whispered.

"eh?you want to make a hot chocolate for me?",I asked.

"th-thats not what I mean..."he face palmed.I tilted my head with face full of question.He looked at me then let out a defeated sigh.
"geez...well,thats what I like about you.Kawaii (f/n)-chan!",he pinched my nose.