Imagination

Author: Hello!I'm back with a new one shot. Also,this story is in Amatsuki's Point of View. And I guess you all know which one is Amatsuki according to the photo up there.There are ShounenT,Hashiyan and Amatsuki.Lastly,please enjoy!!

🌃

Summer has ended and now,I'm back to my work.I'm here at a studio for my recording for my new album,RAINBOW (tell me if its wrong).While waiting for the staff to get things ready,my mind wander about (f/n)-chan.Sou,my girlfriend.

~In Amatsuki imagination~

I was walking with (f/n)-chan hand in hand.Its was a wonderful weather.After agreeing that we go on a date,I already made plan that we will go watch movies,go to arcade and lastly karaoke.After we had fun to the fullest at the arcade,we made our way to the karaoke place.As soon as we got there,I pay for the room for two person but not too small.(f/n)-chan insist on paying half of the price but I decline since its all on me today.Ahh~as expected of my girlfriend,always caring and concern about others.In the karaoke room,(f/n)-chan look kind of stiff.So I ask her,"(f/n)-chan,doshtano?feeling uncomfortable?"

She flinch as I touch her hand,cold."I-I worried th-that my voice not good enough." she stutter.I let out a pfft sound,"hahaha!!!(f/n)-chan,you don't have to worry.Other people won't hear your voice.Its just me" I hold my stomach a little.
"Be-because its you that I worried!Anyway,dont laugh too hard!",she pout and turn her head to other way.I can see her face redden.I chuckle and said,"kawaii" into her ear.She cupped her left ear and quickly turn to face me with her reddest face.I get up and take the microphone while choosing a song.I select the song,Hello World.Of course,my own song.I start singing as I notice that (f/n)-chan looking at me in awe.The song ended and I give her the microphone,"hora,sing for me".
"Bu-but",her hand want to take the microphone but feel unsure.
"daijoubu.Your voice is always sweet to me",I calm her with my soft voice.
"yosh!",her spirit seem revived back.She take the microphone from my hand and quickly pick a song.The music start and I know that she pick the song,Ai Kotoba by Hatsune Miku.Her soft yet sweet voice ring in my ears as she sing the love song.How can she said that her voice is not good?!My heart beat faster when she turn around from the screen to face me.She shot her loving smile.Can't hold my feeling anymore,I pull her hand and push her on the couch not too rough.She gasp as her back hit the couch.The microphone fell on the floor and the song still play.I put both my hand beside her head,staring at her face.
"wha-what?",she ask with a little blush on her face.
I didn't answer but bring my face closer.I bring my hand to her chin so that she won't look other way."Amatsu-",she didn't get to finish as I put my lips on hers.I was about to deepen our kiss more when,

"AMATSUKI-KUN!AMATSUKI-KUNN!!"
"H-HAI!" I snap from my own world after I heard a voice call out my name."The preparation are all ready.Let's get start.Geez...what are you spacing to" one of the staff said to me."hai!Gomenasai" I get up from the seat and get in the recording room.What an imagination!!

🌃

"Otsukari sama desu!!" I said to everyone while waving to the staff there.They reply and continue their work.I step out from the building and see my bestfriend waiting for me outside"Yo,Hashi-kun!" I call out to him.He glance toward me and wave,"Yo,Ama-chan!what took you so long?" he whine childishly."well...I kind of doze of.Gomen,gomen.So,lets go!!" I put my arm around his neck.
"A-ah!dont do that!anyway,why did it have to be me accompanying you?!" he shove me away.
"Cause you're my bestfriend!" I exclaim.
"geez...only cause you owe me the other day" Hashiyan made a reason.
"hai hai" I reply.Today,I was planning on going to (f/n)-chan university so I had to ask a company and that is Hashiyan,my bestfriend!I was planning on surprising (f/n)-chan and bring her to a date.Should I make my imagination real this time...hehe!

🌃

Author:Haaaiiii!!!!That's it for today.Now is 11:30 and I want to do other things so maybe the next update is the continuation.Bye for today!!👋(★^O^★)