Chapter - 1

"Fine, For the last time I am asking you, you are gonna come (or) not" Anjana asked all frustrated to which Aparna answered "No, it's not possible".

                       "Ok then don't blame me for this, from today onward we are strangers to each other & i am not gonna talk to you at all" said Anjana very angrily not giving a chance to speak & left from there leaving aparna all alone shattered.

Aparna's Pov

                      Anju why are doing like this you know all the reasons behind my helplessness. you have been understood me very well since years then why , why are you behaving like this. How tactfully you have been handling situations till now by saving me in each and every situation.

                        Do you even remember once you have handled the situation which was very critical for me & you made it favorable to me by sacrificing your work.

Flashback   

             Aparna was having a high fever from two days & assignment submission last date was tomorrow. She was worrying How to submit the assignment? All will be submitting tomorrow will i be all alone for submission? Will i get marks if i submit late? all these questions were wandering in her mind so she called up anjana but she was not lifting.

              After Two-Three days she was fully recovered & came to college. At the same day marks were announced for assignment. By listening to her Roll.no aparna was totally shocked as she got full marks for assignment. She directly went to anjana & told the whole scenario 

Aparna: anju, How could i even get marks for not submitting any assignment.

to which an anjana just smiled and went off 

                                           Later Aparna got to know from their saritha mam that anjana had submitted her assignment but Professor has strictly rejected for the rule that one's assignment should be submitted by them only but not by any others. if anyone had done such work then they would not get their marks. But after lots of pleadings of anjana, Professor agreed on one condition that anjana would not her marks for assignment to which anjana happily agreed.

Flashback ends

                               'Then why now you are doing like this' Aparna was thinking all these while going to home. Suddenly a lone tear escaped from her left eye.

                                 Aparna was trying to sleep from quite a long time but she was missing her friend so not able to sleep . she thought of making a call to anjana but it's already late. so she decided to call in the morning as it was holidays for college for a week time after a long long exams.

                                  Next morning the first thing she did in the morning was to make a call to anjana. But to her bad luck anjana didn't pick up the call. she tried no of times but no response from anjana so aparna left a message that "I think You might be busy so call me when you are free". The time was passing but there is no single call (or) message from anjana. In the evening aparna tried again but no response.