Chapter - 2

Aparna Pov

                   Now what is this anju why are you not calling (or) messaging me,  At least you can pick up my calls and answer me. But No, you are not even giving a single response. You know na that i can't be without talking to you & even same applies with you.

                  I accept it's purely my mistake but this punishment, I can't bear it yarr, Please anju at least talk to me once.

Pov ends

                  A week passed like this but still there is no response from anjana not even a single call, As usual aparna kept on waiting without losing her hope. Now she is even more excited as she is going to meet her anju tomorrow in the college.

In College:

                  Aparna was in classroom waiting for anjana's arrival and was expecting that she would sit next to her as before. As expected anjana came within 15min to classroom & sat next to aparna. The classes were going on till afternoon & there was not even a single word spoken between these two besties.

                  Aparna was signaling anjana with her pleading looks which means talk to her & be with her like before but anjana being anjana not even responding to aparna & was behaving like a stranger with aparna .

                  Aparna was even trying to speak to anjana but she was not letting a chance to speak. Infact she was trying to be busy in some (or) the other work.

Anjana Pov

                   I know appu you would be feeling very bad for my behavior but what can i do you haven't left any other option for me other than this. If i won't do like this you would never try to find a solution for this.

                    Even i don't want to be rude to you like shouting on you on that day & not talking to you from past one week is killing me like anything. But you know what i have waited for you since long time that you would try to solve this, But you are doing absolutely nothing. So for at least now you should concentrate on solving this.

                      Sorry appu i should be like this till you find one. I know this will be very hard for you and me but for your necessity i am doing all this.

                      For now all this will be ok but in future you will face problems if you don't solve this right now. So stop melting me & go and solve this now till then i can't talk to you.

Pov Ends

                     10 days passed with aparna's pleading looks & statements. But anjana was ignoring all those & was being busy in other things. Aparna was getting all worried she can't afford to lose her anju at any cost. All the time she was thinking only about anjana & was not eating nor sleeping properly.

                      One day during college hours in lunch break lavanya asked aparna to come to canteen to which aparna agreed immediately, & was going with her.

                      In the middle way aparna was feeling dizziness due to lack of energy in her body. At one point of time she fainted & dropped down on a stone. Her head was injured very badly & was carried to the medical room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Media given is anjana.

Hello guys, anybody who want to give any type of Suggestions and feedback are always welcome

THANK YOU