Chapter-4

Past:

               Many times anjana used to ask aparna to come for technical fests which would be helpful for her in future, But aparna would always reject her saying the reason of her parents.

              Days passed by, The exams were going on. In classroom all made a plan of going out on the last day of exam, After writing the exam.

               Aparna quietly rejected. So all students were forcing anjana to convince aparna as in their section all the students were going. So anjana went to aparna & was asking her to come for the exhibition as it was just a matter of 2-3hrs.

Aparna: Anju you know about my parents then why you are trying to convince me.

Anjana: I know everything but you should also try & understand that it is not the matter of present even in future you should live independently and also should collaborate with everyone. If you just sit in home, you will be not able to achieve anything and also if you move out then only you can gain the knowledge of handling things. At-least you should try to talk to your parents once. By not making any attempt how can you conclude it by yourself.

Aparna: Because i know my parents very well.

Anjana: Appu, i am not telling that, But for at-least once you should try then rest of things, leave it on god.

Aparna: No anju, i can't ask them for which i get an answer of pure "NO".

Anjana: Appu, see yarr all students in this section are coming except you. This will be a lot of fun, you will miss all these. I am telling you these moments will not come back even if you want them in future.

Aparna: No anju, i can't make my parents agree for this, From my childhood i have been trying a lot to make them but i failed every time so please now don't force for which i cannot do anything. SORRY!

Anjana: Fine, for the last time i am asking asking you, Are you gonna come (or) not?

Aparna: No, It is not possible.

Anjana: OK then don't blame me for this, from now i am not going to talk to you. We are strangers from now.

Present:

                            Aparna went to her home & lied down on the sofa, Just then gayatri came finishing her chores.  As soon as gayatri saw her daughter with a bandage on her head, her heart skipped a beat. She came running to aparna "Aparna! What is this?" asked pointing to her bandage.

Aparna: Mama, Nothing to worry, you just sit down. I will explain you everything.

                          Then aparna explained everything what had happened in the college gayatri said "I told you beta that you are very weak but you never listen to me. Moreover, Now-a-days you are not eating properly wait, I will call your papa & inform everything".

Aparna: Ok mama, tell papa to come home soon even i want to talk to him.

After Sometime

                         Krishna came home & directly went to his daughter shouting "Aparna, Aparna........." When krishna saw aparna with bandage he too became tensed and asked "Aparna how is it happened? Are you fine now ?".

Gayatri: Yes, she is alright, i have given her medicine and juice.

Krishna:Ok, Now tell me kanna what is bothering you? Why you are not talking your food properly?