Chapter - 3

Anjana was in classroom, From lavanya she got to know about aparna & the whole scenario went on there. Anjana not even giving a second thought came running to the medical room where aparna was lying.

                                             When she saw aparna lying with a bandage on head & blood all over her dress. She immediately ran to her & hugged her instantly all crying.

                                             Even though she was angry on her but she can't afford her appu in that state. Anjana was sobbing really hard & was asking aparna if she was alright in middle. After sometime they broke the hug. Aparna wiped tears which were continuously like a river from anjana eyes & said

Aparna: I am absolutely alright, see i am right in front of you.

Anjana: Appu, you can't be careful without me, Always you get yourself fitted into some (or) the other problem

Aparna: Anju, nothing like that  it's just that i felt some type of dizziness that's it.

Anjana: Now, are you alright (or) do we need to go to hospital?

Aparna: No No, i am absolutely fine.

Anjana: What do you mean by fine, look at your condition. I think we need to go hospital & get all all checked for yourself.

Aparna: It's ok yarr, i am feeling much better & moreover you are there with me na then i need not worry about myself.

                                           Suddenly anjana realized that she is talking with aparna & being caring towards her. Now, she was in a dilemma what to do & what not to do. Once again seeing her in such a state anjana forgot all her words she had spoken before.

Anjana Pov

                    Appu, I think we had enough, Now i can't act all this fake anger with you. What will happen in future we will leave it to the future itself.

                          I should accept you in the way you are & be supportive to you in each and every way. So now no more fights between us  and i will accept you for what you are & how you are.

Pov ends

                      So once again leaving all the differences between them once again anjana spoke "Don't worry, from now I am not gonna leave you whatever the situation. I will be always with you & for you."

Aparna: Really, anju you know i missed you a lot. You will not leave me never ever na?

Anjana: Yes, appu i promise you that.

Aparna: Thank you, Thank you................... so much anju & also sorry at the same time.

Anjana: That all was not needed, It's just a thing that i thought you will try to speak to your parents if i do like this. But i was absolutely wrong. Anyways now these all will not come between our friendship.

Aparna: Are you still angry on me?

Anjana: No, Not at all. OK now leave that topic.

Aparna: Hmm..

Aparna Pov

                      "Ok anju when you can do so much for our friendship then why can't I, Now I am gonna take it on a serious note & fight with my parents for being independent" She said to herself in a determined tone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people, i hope everything is going well in case of any mistakes, Please forgive me.

If you find my story worthy reading then please do vote & comment.

THANK YOU.