Run away (+)

?:
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, I count take it.

The yelling.

The fights.

The hitting.

The crying.

The warning shots.

And the scars.

So I grabbed my baby brother Connor and I ran. I could hear people, I hear my mom yelling for me. I don't want to go back to her. All the things she did to me was inhuman, I count take it anymore so I kept running.
I can hear someone yelling "OVER THERE." another voice yelling "SPLIT UP." I was running well Connor started to cry."dammit." I whispered under my breath. "now is not the time."I stop in my tracks and try to calm him down looking for walkers at the same time. I don't know how I would survive, but I couldn't stay there with her. So I left and this is where its gotten me so far in the middle of the woods with a crying baby and probably some walkers watching my every move, waiting to catch me as their prey. I saw a walker stumbling towards me like the mindless corpse it is. It was young girl with untamed hair, I felt pity for such a young soul to be sucked into a world that wasn't it fault. It wasn't fair for us, for this humanity, to be sucked in to such a screwed up world and to envy the many people who lived on this earth before us who created the problem but died off before they could solve it.I sigh and took my gun out and shot it right through the skull only making Connor cry more, I finally could calm him down stopping his endless wines.

I felt the barrel of a gun to my head, I count see the person pointing the gun at me, but i flinched as they screamed for their father, "DAD OVER HERE." He yelled trying to get the attention of someone out of sight. Some guy comes out of the woods and another one behind him. One the two has a crossbow and the first one just looked like a normal guy, well a very pissed of guy. She comes up behind the nameless guy with the cross bow, "OH Adam your safe." she hugs me and whispers in my ear "don't say a word" I nod my head, as she speaks "now come here." She then try's to take Connor out of my hands, but I wouldn't let her. I wasn't ready for her to take him away from me. I feel another gun to my head and someone speaks "son give up." He said in a threatening yet careful tone. I let go of Connor, letting her take him.

"I'm Rick what's your name." He asked her "Oh me I'm Cathy." I'm pleading to the man, I yell to him in silent words 'don't fall for it, its all lies, but of course he doesn't know that.' He then asks for my little brothers name. "and what's your name?" He says, while playing with Connors hand. I'm still looking at the floor, I wouldn't dare look up, I don't want them to see the bruises or the cuts on my face. I listen as my- uh she try's to think of Connors name "oh yes his name is....its .......umm Adam." She says trying to get my attention
"Connor." I say in a bitter, annoyed tone. Rick walks over to me he stands in front of me and says "Carl put the gun down." I no longer feel the pressure of the gun barrel to my head. "Well you must be Adam." He ask "Yea." I answer "Well if you don't mind me asking you and your mother some questions?"
I don't like this, I don't like people calling her my mom it's almost like it hurts me in one way or another. It feels as if they were insulting me in one way. She buts in before i could answer. "Of course." she says in a fake cheerful, happy tone.

"Well Cathy how many walkers have you killed?" He ask, she looks at him shocked in disbelief and answers "you think a lady like me would kill a walker." she answers in a sassy tone but Rick only shakes it off and asks his next question. "How many people have you killed?" She sends me a threatening glare and speaks. "None." She says quite proudly. He only nods, like he had written that in the back of his mind somewhere. "Ok well Adam may I ask you the same.....how many walkers have you killed?" I stare at the ground haven't took my eyes off it sense they have been here, im to scared to look them in the eyes. "To many to count." I replied as if it were the most obvious thing. He makes a 'hmm' sound as if he dint believe it or he was in deep thought. He asked the same second question he asked her. "how many people have you killed?"
"4." I say in a shameful voice not wanting to take blame for the mans death. He looks at me shocked and says. "why." I was angry at what im not sure why, I just felt the need to tell him that life isn't fair it not all love an lollipops. Those were great men I killed, for my own and family's selfish needs and i felt terrible for that. I look up at him with a threatening glare and yelled.

"BECAUSE ITS KILL OR BE KILLED."

And my- she yells "ADAM." She yanks the back of the collar to my shirt and I fall on my butt. I just pull my knees to my chest and whisper "you don't know anything about me....your just another idiot that falls for her lies...." Rick just goes back to her and I can hear him say

"we have a prison, a little ways back, you three are welcome."

----------------------------------------------

Can any of you guess why Adam was running away from his mom hmm lol and if your wondering Connor is his little brother about Judith's age and Adam is about a year younger then Carl and Cathy is there mom or Adam calls her or she but hoped you enjoyed and also that one part about humanity was just kinda his view on the whole Apocalypse thing