Liu

Liu looked down at the bloodied whimpering body in horror. He couldn't believe that he had hurt this innocent young man. But.. but it wasn't him it was Sully. The police would never understand that though, and if anyone found out Liu would be thrown in jail. He'd be locked away while Jeff would be free. Jeff.. The reason why Liu was this way.... the reason why Sully exists... all of the scars, everyone's shock and pity... that sadness that filled (y/n)'s eyes.
The dying man gurgled and Liu directed his attention to him, it was too late to save him.
"I-I'm so sorry.." Liu gasped out as memories violently flashed. When he wasn't seeing brutal scenes of Jeff he was watching the life fade from Sully's victim. The memories faded as Liu panted his eyes wide in horror. The man before him lay dead. Anger, hurt and betrayal filled Liu. He didn't want to be like this, he didn't want to be an animal, a blood thirsty lion. He didn't want to be a stitched freak. It was Jeffs fault.
"Damn you Jeff! You made me into this! You turned me into this goddamned lion! You sick fuck! I will make you pay!" Liu screamed furiously.

Authors note: Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting but I thought that nobody was reading my stories so I gave up on wattpad, and after a while I wanted to read some fanfic and saw that someone added this story on their library so as long as one person likes it I'll continue writing thank you and I will have a lot more later.