Studying

[Hi guys I want to apologize for not updating for a long time. I also need to apologize as it's really hard to write any creepypasta in a romantic situation and make them sound like their usual self.. Anyway were starting to get a bit gushy.. also the *'s mean that its a flashback just so there's no confusion]

You tapped your foot quickly across the floor slightly nervous sitting so close to Liu. Every tiny sniff of his cologne would affect you making you blush and a little dazed. You tried focusing on your homework and although he was there to help he was a big distraction. He turned looking at you making your cheeks burn as his scent hit you again, how could someone smell so good it seemed impossible.

" So you see how deep these ones look compared to this case," Liu said switching the gruesome pictures in his hand to the one on the table then back again. "and what do deeper wounds usually mean?" You smirked this was easy

"The murderer knew the victim, they probably held a grudge against her" You said reaching for the picture in his hand as he unexpectedly pushed it toward you trying to hand it to you. Your hands smacked together and a faint blush dusted over your cheeks, quickly you grabbed the picture from his hand. You tried hard to avoid his incredible emerald eyes learning from a mistake you made about a week ago. *You had found yourself in a trance when you looked in his eyes last time, it left you stuck with a small amazed smile and a heavy blush on your cheeks as you stared at him silently. He had a similar expression at first until it must have gotten creepy and he rudely asked you"What are you going to stare at me all day?"* Sometimes he'd do things like that, Liu was so nice most of the time but there was sometimes that he'd say things so out of line and rude. Of course after a minute or two he'd always start apologizing profusely and it never took him long to leave after, probably from the awkwardness of the situation. He confused you so much sometimes.
"So we ask the people she was close to about any conflicts that happened within the past few years. It should narrow down to a few that we will further interrogate this should find the main suspects..."

"Good (y/n), you know you dont need my tutoring especially when you have an A already" Liu smiled and nudged you playfully, chuckling"I think you just want to hang out with me sometimes." Your cheeks flushed red again.

"Uh.. I-I well it's just easier going over it with somebody..I dont know saying it aloud and explaining it-" You began rambling

"Relax I'm only joking" His lips curved into a crooked smile as he chuckled quietly before his eyes dropped to his hands on his lap . They flicked up to meet your (E/C) eyes, his green eyes covered partly by his long dark brown lashes. You felt yourself melt as you stared into the seemingly glowing emeralds, from this close you could see the golden flecks that scattered his irises. "We should hang out sometime though. It seems like your always studying, and I haven't seen you leave your apartment for anything but school. I mean have you ever heard of the word fun? Honestly I didn't even know there was anyone living here before we met" He laughed his cheeks tinted red.
"Well," You wanted to contradict him but he was right you didn't go out I mean unless getting groceries counted. He stared his expression screaming 'well I'm waiting'. "..I guess you're right"
He started laughing harder.
"What do you stalk me?" You couldn't help but laugh along.
"Oh no you caught me" He raised his hands in the air. You both laughed. You liked days like this when he seemed so happy. It was like a private sunlight in your life that always seemed so dark.