Woops

You panted as you jolted awake a small scream escaping your lips. You looked down wide eyed, your fingers tracing the scars that were spread over your skin as you remembered the gruesome details of your past, finally a few moments later you gasped snapping yourself out of the little trance. Quickly you grabbed your phone off of the nightstand and walked to the bathroom. You turned on the shower and stripped off your clothes taking a few seconds to look at your phone noticing that it was 4:56 A.M. Too early for any normal person. Yawning, you stepped under the warm water and began to wash yourself off trying to think of anything but the nightmare... After 30 minutes you were completely clean and the hot water began to turn cold so you turned the shower off and grabbed a towel wrapping it around yourself. Stepping out of the shower you grabbed your phone and went to your room grabbing a clean bra, underwear and a big hoodie. Once you were dressed you grabbed a bowl of cut pineapple out of the fridge and sat down at the table covered in homework starting on a paper that was due soon. After what seemed like only a few minutes of silence you were finished with the paper and your breakfast, so you began to wash your bowl off only to stop when a loud knocking made you jump and squeak in fear. You laughed at yourself and cracked open the door making sure to hide the fact that you weren't wearing pants. Looking up you came face to face with a police officer.
"Can I help you officer?" You asked. He nodded and held up a picture of one of your neighbors.
"Have you seen this man?" He asked as you thought back to the last time you saw him, it had been weeks.
"I haven't seen him for weeks officer, I think I last saw him the 12th"
"Well if you see him or know anything about where he is contact your local authorities, would you?" He asked with a polite smile while you nodded.
"Of course have a nice day" He nodded and walked away as you
shut the door. You shook your head, that guys not coming back but you wondered what happened... Suddenly another loud knock erupted from your door and you huffed annoyed ripping the door fully open.
"Yes officer?" You said irritation clear in your voice, but instead of the cop you looked up to a blushing wide eyed Liu. The blush faded as his eyes seemingly changed and filled with lust.
"Well hello to you too (y/n) " Liu said his voice deeper than usual. Why is he acting like this? You looked down blushing, he was acting really strange but when you looked down you noticed your long bare legs... Pants! Quickly you slammed the door and ran to your room grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and slipping them on and running back to the door. When you opened it you saw a dazed blushing Liu trying to stop his bleeding nose.
"I'm sorry did I hit you with the door?" You asked rushing him inside and grabbing tissues for him.
"No its ok... Did I do anything..?" He asked making you confused shouldn't he know what he did?
"I didn't know you were so perverted" you chuckled as he blushed and chuckled as well.
"I'm sorry but usually people wear pants when they answer the door." He said laughing as you blushed and giggled.
"Oh whatever" you said rolling your eyes and lightly pushing his shoulder in a playful manner as you two laughed on the floor together.