In June, 2013 Day one

No one's POV

2 years ago, 2013.
It was a great day for Nandini. She was the daughter of a business man. They all were living in Germany. She got so happy to get a chance to go to India in June, for the first time she went to India in June as she had School. She was just 16. She was going to Delhi. Finally the day has come for the flight to India. After 12 hours they finally arrived at Mumbai. All of her family were there. She was all happy. A few days later, one of her cousins was going to marry. It was the day of mehndi, she already bought a very sweet pink dress. In early morning, she was in a hairdresser with her friends and sisters. Oh yes, she has 3 elder sisters, but only 2 of them were there. She went to India only with her mom and 2 sisters. Her dad and one of her sisters stayed in Germany because they had works to do. After she was finished with her makeup and hair she was ready to go to the mehndi place, the place was the house of the bride. All of them were ready, they went to the mehendi place. They arrived there, she went in the house and hugged all of them in the house, she went to the living room, but wait... some special guests were there. She noticed only one person and that was a guy. Yes, she was like seeing only him! It was like something special. Something special was happening right now and right there. She knew it. This guy was looking damn cute. And when he was laughing and smiling she was like like laughing aswell. She looked at him for a while but then he too looked at her. She was like freezed there seeing his beautiful eyes. But then she came out of her *he is soo cute* thoughts by the sound of the music. She got to know, the mehendi has started. She knew, she had to go to the ceremony which was outside the house, but she had to stay there to look at him few more seconds. But no, she had to go... Nandini turned around and went out of the room and the house. She saw some of her cousins and asked one of them who the guests were. She told her that they were the cousins of the bride from Mumbai. Nandini wanted more informations about him but didn't get great answers. She was sitting on a bank outside, and was waiting for him finally getting out of the house. After sometime he too got out of the room. Nandini tried to not look at him and she didn't look at him as she didn't want him to think that something is weird with me. I was asking myself all the time why do I need to see him, why do I need to be near to him. Why? What is so special about him? His looks? Actually, she saw more wonderfuk guys in her life but this guy was soo special to her. But she didn't get an answer for "why". But she was happy as she will see him for atleast 2 days. Today was the mehendi ceremony and tomorrow the marriage. And she knew they will go one day after the marriage ceremony. The mehendi ceremony was going on, it was already night now. Maybe something like 11pm or so. After 1 hours the ceremony will end. It was always like that, Nandini looked at him and he looked at her. The night passed like that. Finally the ceremony ended at 12am and some of the guests went and only few of them left. Nandini's family and his family. But in the ceremony Nandini noticed, that the guy was looking a little bit sad, he always walked out of the ceremony at the night, her cousin followed him always. But she knew something was weird. In the ceremony Nandini got to know some more informations about him from her cousin, she got to know that his name was MANIK and he was here with his 2 elder sisters and his mother. And most sad information was that his dad passed away just 3 months ago. And now she got it why he looked sad and wanted to be alone. Somehow she got sad aswell but tried to not show that to her cousin. Now it was 12:30am. Ut was too late. Nandini's mom wanted to go to her sister but Nandini and her sistets stayed there and wanted to sleep there. Nandini's mom accepted it and she got soo happy, she knew the guests who were from mumbai will definitely stay there aswell so she can get more chance to see him. Her mom left from there and some others aswell until 10-15 people were there. Some of them went to a room and slept and some of them opened the Televisio outside the house. Outside the house was like the second living room. With couch and a small Television.

Nandini's POV
I was sitting in the living room and he was in the kitchen. I went outside and saw my sister sitting on the couch and watching a football match with my cousin I too joined them. It was too cold outside as it was already late night. Something about 1am. But we weren't sleepy. Actually I was a little bit sleepy but I knew I couldn't sleep until he went to the room and slept, so I joined them outside and sat on the couch. They had 3 big clothes on them. I took one of it and sat me down. I saw him coming outside aswell. He had a black shirt on. Omg how hot he was looking. Ehmm... yeah. Coming back to the story, he looked at me and I looked at him, I had the feeling like he would take off the big cloth of me and sit next to me and put the cloth on us. And yes... exactly that happened! Omg... I was like innerly jumping out of joy. But yeah, I shouldn't make it clear that I had some feelings for him. He was sitting soo close to me as our shoulders were touching. I couldn't get the strength to look at him as I knew he was glancing at me, I was fearing, as if I turn my face to him and look at him and get to see him so close to me. I was just looking at the Television to avoid him, but I couldn't concentrate on the television as his smell was soo wonderful. I was soo tired .. I soo wanted to lay my head on hos shoulder but I didn't do that. I was scared, scared about his expressions after I would do that. I tried to avoid him for about 30 minutes... after that my sister and my cousin told us it's getting too cold and we need to get inside. Somehow I got happy that I din't have to control myself anymore. But on the other hand, I was sad. I wanted him just next to me. But I had to go inside as it was really too cold. We all girls were sleeping in the living room. My cousin and Manik and their uncle were sleeping in the bedroom. I layed down to my place to sleep. But yes.. he came in the room and sat on the floor. I don't know why he did that like that. But he asked my sister what "darling" means in german. I got confused... my sister answered it and that's it.. after sometime he left the room abd they closed the lights... it was all dark but at that night I couldn't sleep not even a few seconds. I had to think only about him.. about his cute smiles. Just everything of him was so perfect. I had my phone on my hands and played some games and somehow the time passed like that and it was morning.