In June, 2013 *Day Two*

Nandini's POV
The time passed like that and it was morning finally. In the early morning some of them got up. I too got up as I didn't even sleep. So I helped in the kitchen with the breakfast. There were soo many people where we had to do breakfast. More of them got up. We had done doing the breakfast and finally he got up. His *morning hairs* were looking soo cute aww... but yes... I should concentrate on breakfast. He too came to have some breakfast. I finished and got up and helped them to bring everything to the kitchen and helped them in the kitchen. The bride went to the hairdresser etc... we all too went to the hairdresser. After few hours we all were done aswell and so we went to the marriage place. I had again a pink dress which was too long but still really beautiful. He was wearing a suit. He was looking damn hot... this time I looked at him and smiled at him and he smiled back. In the marriage ceremony nothing much happened with him and me. We only watched the ceremony. And all of us took pictures etc... after a few hours it was 10 or 11pm at we went back to their house. I was soo tired that day as I couldn't sleep a second. When we arrived there, my cousin brought an old picture. Where all of us were but.... as a child. It was 7 years old picture. I was there and Manik was seen in the picute aswell. And at that time I got to know, we actually were childhood friends. Seeing that picture made me smile. But somehow I couldn't remember anything. But I must be 8 or 9 years old in that picture. That picture was a very sweet picture. I loved it. After a few hours later I only wanted to go to home and get a sleep, I was soo tired. We went out of there while wearing our shoes I saw him looking at me, I waved at him and said Goodbye and smiled at him. He smiled too. And that was the last time I saw him. As at next day I thought I would see him but they went back to mumbai in morning so I missed it. I got soo sad. I cried. I cried that I have missed him going back. I couldn't get one more chance to see him. And at that time I got sick. I knew it was just because I stayed late night outside but it was worth it. The day passed like that, I cried that day alot and at night I took a cold shower and cried more and more. I only wanted to see him once more. But dammit, I missed that opportunity.