In August, 2014

Nandini's POV
One year passed and I still couldn't forget him. I always looked at the Pictures I had on my phone from the marriage ceremony. Every night I was looking at his picture. I was missing him soo much. In August 2014, I was again in Delhi. I was shopping with my cousin whom I trust the most and whom I tell everything about myself. We were sitting in a cafe and were drinking some coffee. But somehow our discussion again went to Manik, I asked her how a person can't have any social network sites. Like Facebook, Instagram or anything. I was searching for him on Instagram but then I finally found him. Found him on some other surname. This was confusing me but still I got soo happy to see him again after so long. I checked his pictures and I saw some pics of him and some girls. This was making me frustrated. My cousin said he is not good for me and I should move on. I knew she was saying the true, but I couldn't. I couldn't forget him. After few mibutes we went out from that cafe and went back home. I was searching for more informations about him. But then I saw him on Ask.fm. yes... I have read all the questions and anwers of him. There were some dirty questions and answers. Something like, have you slept with her or something like that. And he answered with, I don't know I slept with many. I was like omg.. what is going on? I thought this must be some prank ... but after reading more.. I thought these must be all truth. I got soo sad. And again times passed... days passed. I went back to germany and lived the same life.