Frends!!11!1 (chapter 2)

CCDoggy was excited, they were so excited that they decided to show their friends how sexy they were. They started to run to Doggy's best friend's house. CCDoggy knocked on the door. "HOi!!!! im tEMMIE!!!" the smol... thing yelled the second CCDoggy opened the door. "Oh Temmie," CCDoggy said, "We already love you" Temmie smiled, "Who the f--- are you and what do you want," she paused, "I am the one with the degree!!" CCDoggy was heartbroken, it never occurred to them that Temmie might not know who they were. CCDoggy frowned, "Temmie, I am a fusion of doggykillerzz101 and his hot gf CCCutieCheeks76" Temmie smiled, "ooh TEMMIE GETS ITTTT!11!!" "That's wonderful Temmie," CCDoggy said smiling, "Remember though, if you don't understand something, just look up at the stars" Temmie looked up at the stars and said, "lol im looking up at the starz coz i dont get u, y r u a fusion all the tiem, ur not even doing enything" CCDoggy smiled, " ohoho I'm doing something you could even say that I'm doing someo-" they stopped, "uhm I mean I'm stargazing" Temmie had a disgusted look on her face, "wat the f---" but CCDoggy just kept smiling, "You'll understand some day tem, you'll understand some day..."