saTAN!!!111!!1!1 (part 1) (Chapter 4)

--- CCDoggy's POV ---
I was back. That math problem didn't fool me! HAHAHAHAhahaaa.... It can get boring being like this, sure your never alone but, it's boring. I got on my phone and started texting my BFF, Satan.

CCDoggy: hey Satan wats up

Satan: Nothing rlly just murdering children
CCDoggy: cool r they screaming??

Satan: they were but now they r ded lol
CCDoggy: lol im bored

Satan: same lol

CCDoggy: lol i thot u were murdering kids
Satan: yea but they r ded now so...

CCDoggy: wanna come over???

Satan: sure lol, see u in 5 mins

CCDoggy: k

Yay! Friends were coming over! Satan is a great man who helped CCCutie through some hard times. Like when she needed to poop and it just wouldn't come out, or when she needed to hide a body. Satan had a hard life too, his older siblings used to make fun of him, then he said he would kill tons of mortals if they didn't stop, they stopped but he killed the mortals any way because, why not? After all that Satan was banished to hell 'cause yolo. He was kinda like, "lol rude," and decided to rule hell because yolo. I guess they started to pay him at some point and he married a gorgeous lizard. They had four kids, one who was somehow 2,000 years older than his father, Peter, one who kinda just happened named, Mason, and then two girls, Molly and Shay, who also just happened.Not long after though, Satan was fired by his grandmother's lizard who also stole Satan's wife. By then his children had moved away and he was quite lonely. He got sent to prison for some reason too,  it wasn't fun. In the middle of the night his siblings came to help him get out, but he refused. He gave them a long speech about responsibility, then broke out of prison the next day. He remarried, this time marrying a human named, Alyssa, and having another child, Harlan, he was a unicorn. He was happy now and that made CCDoggy happy.