Chapter 5 Part 2

Hi guys new update. Also I'm changing the school dance to a high school party scene. I promise to update more frequently( I'm totally lying, all I do is read on Wattpad) lol. Well here is the next chapter.

I honestly don't know what is Snows problem. I'm currently in the bathroom and she's still giving me a speech.

"Look Snow, I don't like Jacob anymore, why can't you understand that." I told her.

"Look you b*tch I don't know who you think you are talking to but watch your back. You don't know what I'm capable of." Snow replied.

Abena already knew the truth to Snows words. Snow never messed around with what she said.

With that's said ladies and gentlemen Snow flipped her hair and started fixing her self up, for who or what, I don't know and don't care.

I flipped her the finger and left the bathroom but not after hearing her say "That son of a .....". Oh well.

I go to class because lunch is over. Everyone is buzzing about the upcoming party at Ethan's house.

Ethan is a junior and is your typical cliche high school football player and he is a player. (No pun intended)

Anyways my friends want to go and I tell them "But I have to ask my parents" All of my friends look at me like I'm crazy and Selena says "You just killed my vibe."

"Oh shut up" Cara says. "We are going to this party and Abena I will ask your parents for you". I replied " Go ahead and tell me what happens."

Hi guys, I just can't write long chapters. I run out of ideas pretty quick but hopefully I will be updating soon. EternityForgotten there you go
Ciao,
Strawberry