Chapter 6

School is over and I'm on my way home. Cara still did not back down from asking my parents about the party and she actually followed me home.

"Cara you know if my parents get mad at you, I will tell you, I told you so" I said laughing.

But somehow Cara did manage to convince me to let me go. ( shocking right)

~~~~

At this moment we are at the party. I decided to wear a black jumper with some flat shoes.dont hate. Cara went all out and had a wrap dress in gold and black with some pumps.

Selena just wore jeans, flannel shirt and jordans. I don't know why she did that but good for her. My other friends I can't find because they are probably dancing or kidding some random dude.

I left Cara so I could get some water, I'm not a fan of parties and drinking. "Abena over here" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Jacob with a guy standing by a wall.
What could this be about I don't know.

I walked through sweaty bodies (ugh teenagers), finally got there. "Hi Jacob". Jacob stood there staring. I waved my hands in his face that seemed to bring him back.

"Well,well, well, you look dashing I might say" "Thank you" I replied. "Would you care to introduce me to your friend Jacob"

" Abena, Aiden. Aiden, Abena" I rolled my eyes after Jacob introduced us.  "Nice to meet you Aiden" I said. "Pleasure to meet you Abena" and he winked. "Flattery won't get you no where Aiden" I said while I laughed and Aiden laughed along with me

Great sense of humor. Jacob cleared his throat rather awkwardly and our laughter was stopped short. "Anyways nice to meet you guys and see you later." I told them and walked back to look for Cara.

Jacob's POV

Abena didn't look dashing she look gorgeous. The only thing I saw her in was our school uniform. Tonight she really did look good. I called her over to introduce her to my friend who was rather undressing her with his eyes but I kept my cool.

When introduced her to Aiden he got flirty and made her laugh no one makes her laugh except her friends so I was quite angry. I cleared my throat and Abena said her goodbyes and left.

I turned to Aiden and told him "Back off" and walked out.

SecretsHiddenBeneath did it
Until next time,
Ciao,
Strawberry

This chapter has not been proofread so any mistakes you see are not intentional.